348. Tartaros

Sometime after Mira & Erza lost consciousness, some Fairies come to Crawford's house. They have gotten bad information from Jarvis after the home AI detected that Mira was in danger. Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla, & Bella come to the house.

Wendy leaves the kids to Makarov & the other guild members who stay in Ben's house. They are connected to the ones who went to Crawford's house through Bella. She is carrying a small lacrima ball that acts as a communication lacrima that keeps connected to Jarvis like a CCTV, so everyone can watch what happens.

The group finds Crawford's house has a big hole which was caused by Mira's attack. They enter through it and can't find anyone there. It makes them realize that Crawford might be working for Tartaros and he was the one who leaked the information of those who become the keys for 'Face'.

In a fit of rage, Natsu destroys the house and immediately goes to find Erza & Mira. He tracks their smell using his sensitive Dragon Slayer's nose. Wendy also helps and they follow the smell while informing their guildmates.

"Jarvis, keep tracking us and tell Big Brother Ben about this," says Wendy while Carla carries her to fly.

{Understood.}

While the group is tracking Mira & Erza, Makarov tries to contact the other Guild members who were sent to protect the Council members. Saving Erza & Mira is more important right now, after all. Those old bastards are less important than their family members.

Natsu's group find where Mira & Erza were taken to. They find a huge floating cube at the end of their tracking. Then without any hesitation, they break into the cube through the spot where they can find the smell of Mira & Erza.

"WHERE ARE MIRA & ERZA?" shouts Natsu, alerting those inside.

The ones inside are Etherious Demons as this is Tartaros's base. Some underling Etherious Demons approach the group, but they get beaten up easily by Natsu & Wendy. The Mages' presence surprises Tartaros's higher-ups because they never thought their base would be found this fast.

Natsu then sees Crawford who stands beside an Etherious Demon that looks as if it wears yellow armor. The angry Natsu then attacks Crawford and questions where both Mira & Erza are. Crawford is knocked out though, so the only one who can talk is the demon now.

"If you are searching for those girls, then you must be from Fairy Tail. I'm very impressed that you can find this place so soon. Ah, I'm Franmalth by the way, and I won't tell you where they are," says Franmalth playfully.

Natsu then angrily says, "You don't know who you're messing up with. Hurry up and tell me where they are before you got your ass beaten up."

"Hohoho, you? Beating me? That's funny. A Magic-user like you won't be able to do anything to us who use Curse, the power that stands above Magic," says Franmalth.

"I never said that I will be the only one who beat you up. Although I will do it too, but at the very least, you will be glad if I am the one who does it. If that guy comes, then you'll regret every decision you made today," says Natsu seriously.

"Oho? It makes me want to meet that person instead," says Franmalth, not taking this seriously.

"That's up to you," says Natsu before he dashes and punches Franmalth's stomach.

Franmalth then sheds his armor and now looks like a big round bacteria with spikes on his back. Both of them then start to fight while Wendy is trying to get information from Crawford by waking him up. The old guy is very stubborn though, so she doesn't get anything.

Wendy then decides to move while Natsu is fighting and he agrees. So she moves with the Exceeds, leaving Natsu who fights Franmalth. Wendy is trying to find Mira's & Erza's smells, but they've mixed up with other smells, making it very difficult for her.