GROUPIE

When the show ended and Oli walked off stage, he came straight toward me; sweaty, kind of exhausted looking but with an interesting look on his face. He politely didn't hug me, you know... the sweaty clothes, but he did stick his face out for a kiss, which I happily gave him. I slapped his butt as he passed me too and he looked back at me like he was a little shocked as he took a mouthful of water from a bottle he'd carried off stage. "Couldn't help myself." I stated as I stuck out my tongue. He just chuckled. He took my hand and we wandered toward the dressing room on our own; the others were still on the stage, throwing their picks and drum sticks to the crowd like they always did and Oli was hightailing it toward the dressing room to secure the shower before anyone else had a chance. "Are you taking a shower?" I asked once I'd realised why he was walking so fast.
"Sure am." he said. "I'm so fucking gross." he added; a random complaint about the sweat as he wiped his forehead with his free hand. "I don't know... it's kind of sexy." I said, that mischievous look that turned him on suddenly appearing on my face. He stared at me intensely for a second. "You wanna sneak into the dressing room with me?" he asked softly like it was a big secret. God it was like some kind of fantasy role-play; going backstage to fuck a rock star. I nodded and he grinned, speeding up down the hallway, ripping the door open and locking it behind him. I had already sat myself on the dressing table while he was locking the door and once he looked back, I put on my best performance. "I'm your biggest fan Oli, I would do ANYTHING for you..." I said in a dramatic voice as I opened my legs at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god." he said. He launching over to me and kissed me, his hands unbuttoning my jeans as I unbuttoned his. The whole moment was one of pure desperation, neither of us could undress the other quick enough! Once he was free, he kicked his jeans away and yanked mine down my legs and threw them across the room. "Fuck I'm so turned on right now." I said, the way we were both behaving was ridiculous, but it was so sexy. He pulled my top off over my head and kissed me and I pulled his shirt off too. Neither of us cared about the sweat anymore. There was no foreplay, no preparation and no hesitation – he spat on his hand, then pushed into me and started going for it. He must have had a lot of pent up adrenaline or something because he was moving so fast. "I love being your groupie." I said cheekily, which either annoyed him or excited him because he pulled me off the dresser, turned me around and bent me over it; pushing himself back into me and digging his fingers into my hips. He was being rough and it felt so good. The position let him go so deep and I was helpless to resist what was happening to my body. I moaned, trying not to be too loud as my legs felt weak underneath me. In hindsight, we should have turned the shower on to muffle the noise! I was biting my lip, trying to be quiet but the closer I got to ecstasy, the harder it became. I put my head down on the dresser and bit my arm as he fucked me so hard I thought the dresser might literally come off the wall and I came after a grand total of about three minutes. Holy shit. He pulled away from me just a few seconds later and moaned as I felt him cum on my lower back. I wasn't sure why he'd chosen that way to end things this time, but I guess maybe he'd been in this situation before and it was just habit. Maybe it was the position. Who knew? I stood up, turned around and kissed him deeply then went and turned on the shower. "Quick, before they suspect anything." I laughed. He'd barely even finished coming down from the high and I was already shoving him into the cubicle, lol. I let the water hit my back to clean me off, then I jumped out and towelled down. I pulled my shirt over my head and Oli stuck his head out the shower door. "See you soon, groupie." he said with a snicker as I pulled my jeans back up my legs and buttoned them. "Sure will, rock star." I replied with a wink. I made sure I looked fine, unlocked the door and disappeared back into the lounge, leaving him to shower and me to hopefully hide our little romp from the others.

As soon as I walked into the lounge, the others were standing around drinking water, wiping their foreheads with towels and checking their phones. They were clearly waiting for the showers that were both currently occupied. "Oh my god that was so amazing guys!" I said happily, remembering how much I'd loved the show.
"What? The show or the session you just had with Oli in the dressing room?" Micky asked with a huge laugh. Oh my God! I felt my face instantly go bright red. I couldn't believe they knew. The others smirked and laughed and I put my hands over my face. I was mortified.
"Shit. I'm so sorry." I said with an embarrassed laugh. I didn't know what else to say.
"It's fine. Just funny that you thought you could hide it." Lee said.
"He's worse than a teenager that just hit puberty." Micky added with a chuckle. "Couldn't even wait to get you back to the hotel." he laughed. I didn't dare say that it was probably me that instigated the whole thing... I was going to let Oli take the fall. "Well, anyway, what I meant was that the show was amazing and I'm glad I get to come again tomorrow." I said, trying to change the topic. I saw Micky's lips curling. "COME TO ANOTHER SHOW TOMORROW!" I quickly said, realising what I'd said and that I was no doubt going to be laughed at again. "I'm sure he'll happily help you come again." Micky scoffed as the other kind of laughed. God, I could see what Oli meant when he said there was nothing he hadn't heard. They were the worst! The guys started talking about what time they were leaving in the morning and what they wanted to do with their free time in DC, dropping the topic of Oli and I's less-than-secret hook up. Thank the lord. Oli eventually emerged from the bathroom, wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin onto my shoulder. I tried not to laugh as all of the guys raised their eyebrows at him knowingly. "What?" he finally asked, feeling their glares.
"Oh nothing at all, you horny bastard." Micky quipped with a laugh.
"They know." I whispered quietly, my face feeling flushed again.
"Oops." Oli whispered back with a chuckle, followed by a kiss to my neck. I guess he didn't give a crap about them knowing about our sex life – or if they saw him showing me affection.
"Eww, get a room..." Micky joked.
"They clearly already did!" Jordan chuckled. We all laughed and even though I was kind of embarrassed, I knew they were just playing around. They were happy for us, I'm sure.

The rest of the guys decided to forego showers at the venue given and simply changed into clean clothes before we all jumped into the waiting van to whizz us back to the hotel. The guys waved to some fans who were outside waiting, but didn't want to stop. We said goodnight in the lobby and headed our separate ways and Oli and I locked the door behind us as we stepped into our room. Oli called room service and ordered a bottle of wine before kicking off his shoes and launching onto the bed, while I headed for the bathroom. When I returned, he was shirtless and was clicking through movie titles on the TV. "Do you feel like watching a movie?" he asked. I pulled my bra off from under my shirt and threw it at my suitcase, kicked off my shoes and wriggled out of my jeans before jumping onto the bed in nothing but my t-shirt and underwear. I was comfy and now in relax mode and I loved that he didn't care if I looked the way I did. "Sure baby." I said as I landed beside him.
"Baby?" he questioned with a smile. I just smiled at him and nodded but before I could get comfy, the door bell rang and I jumped up to answer it and retrieve the wine that I knew was on the other side.

We ended up piling cushions and pillows at the back of the bed and watching some sci-fi movie while drinking the wine straight from the bottle. It was totally un-glamorous, but I loved being in Oli's arms, chilling out and sharing the wine without a care in the world. Clearly we were super comfortable with each other. We laughed about the guys knowing about our dressing room session and we probably talked too much since we were meant to be watching a movie, but I still got the general gist of the story. When the movie came to an end, we shut off the lights, cuddled up together even more and fell asleep; though I did remember to set an alarm for 9am. I didn't want to be in a frantic rush in the morning!