ROUND TWO

I woke up wearily and as I slowly opened my eyes, Oli's neck was right in front of my face, his lips almost pressed against my forehead. My arm was numb from being under the pillow his head was resting on, but the other was warm from holding onto his body. Even though I was half asleep, I realised two things; 1. It was dark so must have still been early, and 2. We were both completely naked. I gently moved away from Oli and reached for my phone to check the time; 5:39am. Why the fuck was I awake at that hour?! As I rolled back toward Oli, he shifted and his eyes blinked a couple of times. I had woken him up.
"What time is it?" he asked sleepily.
"5:40am." I replied, leaning over and kissing his lips softly. He looked so goddamn cute. He groaned a little at the time but pulled me in close to him. I'm not sure if he forgot that we were naked, but as our bodies pressed together, I think he realised. He made a funny little "mmmm" noise and smiled at me, then kissed me softly. I kissed him again and threw my top leg over his body. He looked at me and smiled and then kissed me again; this time slipping his tongue between my lips a little. It was pretty passionate for a half-asleep kiss, but I ran my fingertips along his side as I laid there and he ran his down my back.
"I would really like to fuck you again." he whispered softly between kisses. I felt myself blush a little as I pulled my face back and looked at him. He had this cheeky sparkle in his eyes that I wasn't expecting at all. "Now?" I asked, a little surprised. He grinned and nodded against the pillow. "Wow, you're so horny." I stated with a little giggle.
"You shouldn't be so sexy." he replied, leaning in and biting my bottom lip gently.

I was surprised, but I actually loved how forward he was being... It was like he had come out of his shell with me and I loved that we'd both been so vocal in what we wanted. It made it so much more intense and so easy to navigate the situation. I wasn't particularly in the mind set of having sex again but he'd asked so nicely... how could I even say no?
"Please tell me you have condoms here." he asked a little coyly.
"You don't have another one?" I asked. Did he seriously only have that one he used last night?
"Well I didn't exactly think I was going to need them." he snickered. "And we already used my emergency one." he laughed. I guess it was kind of cute that he hadn't expected anything from me, that he wasn't even planning on trying to get in my pants. I giggled and climbed out of the bed silently, returning from the bathroom without saying a word.
"Thank God." he exhaled as I threw a condom at him.
"You're lucky it's not out of date." I chuckled. I wasn't having sex with anyone, but you know, I had a couple in my bathroom as my own 'emergency' stash.

I climbed back into the blankets and pushed my lips back into his, sliding my hands down his body at the same time. "Mmmmm" he sounded again as I took hold of him and started stroking him with my hands. He returned the favour, pressing a finger into my clitoris and starting to circle around it under the blankets. I had never felt so comfortable sexually with anyone before and it was nice to not be second guessing myself or holding anything back. I guess maybe five minutes or so passed as we touched and stroked each other, but he was ready to go and I knew I was too. "Roll over." he said, taking charge of the situation. I think he realised it sounded like an order you'd give to a dog, so quickly changed the wording. "What I mean is, please be my little spoon." he added with a smile. I kissed him quickly then rolled over to let him spoon me. I heard the condom wrapper rip, then he kind of shifted down and lifted my leg, wrapping his arm underneath it to keep it out the way. I guess this was how he intended on doing it? I had never had sex in spooning position before, but I was up for anything really. I have to say that I was curious about it too. He put his free arm under my head and around my shoulders, then guided himself into me with the other. I grabbed his arm that held me tight as he started to penetrate me slowly and steadily. Every movement felt so warm and sensual and I realised I was laying there smiling to myself. "Mmm, you're so perfect." he whispered happily, kissing my shoulder as he slid in and out slowly. I leaned back and twisted my torso so I could see him and he kissed my cheek. I swear, sex with him was so different than it had ever been with any of my exes... We kissed sweetly as he kept a slow pace that actually drove me a little crazy.

I made happy little noises every now and again to let him know that I liked what he was doing to me and he he did the same, every now and again letting out a heavier breath or his little 'Mmm' sound. As my leg started to feel heavy, I bent it and propped it up using my foot, meaning he had a free hand to touch me and he took the hint without me having to say a word. "You want me to make you happy?" he whispered, not wanting to rush the moment.
"Mmmhmm." I sounded with a nod before leaning back and kissing him again. It was cute that he wasn't rushing me but come on, he had magic fingers. Of course I wanted him to make me happy. He slid his hand over my breasts then down my body landing between my thighs. He took a finger and rubbed it side to side across my clitoris and I instantly felt my body react. He started to move in and out of me a little faster; the combination of his thrusting and his magic fingers starting to make that warmth rise from within as it had last night. I let out a little moan.
"You feel so good." I said. I wanted him to know how good he made me feel and I knew it would turn him on to hear me say that. He started to move a little faster again, biting my shoulder lightly and letting out a little groan as he did. I let out another little moan too as the waves of pleasure slowly started to intensify. My body started to tense and move against him and he moaned into my shoulder as he noticed.
"Oh God, Oli." I said as the waves of euphoric bliss started crashing down heavier on me. He moaned into my shoulder again and started moving even faster; thrusting harder every time.
"Are you close?" he asked through broken breaths.
"Yes." I said, my breath starting to break as I gripped his arm harder. I was starting to see the edge and I was approaching it fast.
"Oli..." I said... his finger now moving at the same speed as his hips; fast. I was moaning helplessly as I felt the tingles rising. He was about to send me to oblivion.
"Oh god! I'm coming!" I cried, sucking in a breath as I went over the edge. My body tensed and started shaking uncontrollably. He suddenly hooked his arm back under my leg and started fucking me harder and faster. My nails dug into his skin and my back arched against him as he sent my body crazy. I let my breath go and bit the pillow in front of me. Holy fucking shit. His body was crashing into mine with so much force that my body was literally being thrown forward every time he pushed into me and he was breathing so heavily.
"Oli..." I exhaled. He moaned as I said it. I guess me helplessly saying his name turned him on.
"Oli..." I said again, making him moan even louder. "Fuck me harder, Oli." I said, egging him on. He moaned and his breathing started breaking and I knew he was right there with me.
"FUCK!" he said as he exhaled hard. He pressed his face into my shoulder, his movements now reduced to a couple of deep thrusts inside of me as he came. I kissed his arm and he let out a massive breath against my skin. "Holy fucking shit." he said.

He moved away, back into normal spooning position and we laid there for a minute or two, his hands already sliding around my body as we both came down. He kissed my shoulder and neck and I turned my face so he could kiss my cheek. I loved the way he held me so close after we were done. "You're so fucking amazing." he whispered. God his compliments made me feel so fucking good. I rolled over and faced him so I could kiss him. "So are you." I whispered back between lip locking.
"I never want to leave his bed." he joked. I just laughed and rested my face into his body. "How long 'til I have to get up?" he suddenly asked me. I rolled over and looked at my phone. 6:02am.
"It's OK, we have 2 hours." I replied as he sat up.
"Good." he said as he disappeared off to the bathroom.

I rolled onto my back with my eyes closed, still feeling my heart beating fast as I thought about everything that had happened recently. I had gone from no sex in two years, to twice in eight hours! I was laughing to myself as he arrived back to me and the bed. "What's funny?" he asked as he got back under the blankets. I rolled back over to him.
"Nothing." I replied as he pulled me into the nook between his neck and shoulder. I put my arm around him and he kissed my forehead as he held me close. I felt so safe and happy there in his arms, and even though I thought I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, I did. He stroked my hair and hummed softly; almost like a lullaby and I drifted off feeling absolutely incredible.