FINALLY WHERE SHE BELONGS

When I woke, I opened my eyes and Oli was looking at me. "Merry Christmas, baby." he said softly with a smile. I felt all warm and fuzzy. "Our first Christmas together." I said with a smile.
"The first of many." he said before kissing me quickly.
"Can we go open presents?!" I asked excitedly which made him chuckle.
"It's cute how much you love Christmas..." he stated.
"OK, but you didn't answer my question." I replied. He just chuckled again.
"OK sure, let's go open presents." he said.

I was out of bed faster than Oli was, throwing a hoodie over my head to stay warm and racing out to the lounge room. I guess I was a little over-excited, and probably behaving like a child, but this really was like a proper Christmas morning - a proper Christmas day and I was just excited to experience it. I was sat on the floor with my legs crossed in front of the tree and Oli stopped to take a photo of me once he saw me. "You're so fucking cute." he chuckled before joining me.
"I feel like we should have Christmas music on!" I stated as he sat beside me on the floor.
"Babe, it's 7am. We can if you want, but we'll have Christmas music all day at my folks'." he replied in amusement. "No, no. It's OK, I can wait." I replied. I automatically went for the huge box I had wrapped for Oli, the box with his Jurassic park stuff. I slid it across from my side of the tree and he looked at me as I looked at him happily, eager for him to open it and hopefully be excited. He was a paper ripper, slashing the pretty metallic paper to shreds to get into the box, and as soon as he opened it he gasped. Loudly. "What the fuck?!" Oli squealed as he started pulling things from the box. "Oh my God." he kept saying as he kept discovering more things, but I was waiting for the last item; the signed print; the pièce de résistance that I'd wrapped separately. "What the fuck, Joy?! How did you get this stuff?" he asked as he looked at me, cradling an unboxed dinosaur figurine in his hands. "Keep opening!" I said eagerly. He eventually picked up the print and ripped the paper from it and his jaw literally dropped on the floor. "Holy fucking fuck. What did... how did you... what the hell?" he stated as he finally looked at me, his eyes wide.
"I pulled a few strings..." I said happily. He just kept staring.
"But... Joy this is, this is original and signed. Do you understand how fucking valuable this is?!" he practically squealed. "Not really, but do you like it?" I asked.
"Are you kidding? Oh my God. You're the fucking best girlfriend ever!" he said as he leaned over to hug me tightly. "Oh my God, where am I going to put it? I don't want to hide it away in my work room..." he said, clearly starting to let his thoughts go wild. I just smiled. I was so happy that he liked it. "Oh, right, your present!" Oli said, suddenly remembering what we were doing. He pulled out a big box and handed it to me with a smile. "It's a two-part present, so this is the first part." he stated. It had a gorgeous, satin bow, so I pulled to unravel it and then lifted the lid. It was clearly a jacket, like a ski jacket because it was super puffy. It was the most beautiful colour though, a camel, oat kind of beige tone with black accents. "A snow jacket?" I questioned as I pulled it from the box. "Look on the front!" Oli said excitedly. As I unravelled it, I saw the brand; 'DopeSnow', and then underneath, the words 'JOLI 2014' embroidered in black. I smiled and giggled at how thoughtful Oli had been with getting it personalised. "Wait here." he said as he jumped up and disappeared, returning from his bedroom wearing an identical jacket in the reverse colours; black with accents in beige. It had the same 'JOLI 2014' embroidered in the same spot too. "I thought we could match." he chuckled as he sat down.
"This is so cute." I giggled as I put my arms in the sleeves so I was also wearing my jacket.
"Here's the second part of the gift." he then said as he handed me an envelope. I looked at him with a curious frown as I opened it, and when my eyes landed on the card inside, my eyes went wide. It was a folder from a travel agent and inside was a flight confirmation TO ICELAND. "Oh my God!" I squealed.
"You said it was on your bucket list, so obviously I was going to take you." he replied happily. As I flicked through the papers, I could see a hotel booking, an ice-hotel booking, something about snow mobiles and northern lights... I was so lost for words. "Oh my God!" I squealed again as I threw myself at him to hug him. "I can't believe you're going to take me to Iceland!" I stated.
"Of course I am. By the way, we're going tomorrow." Oli chuckled.
"What?!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah, that's why I got you the jacket... since you wouldn't have time to go buy one." he replied. I couldn't believe it. I sat on his lap and kissed his face repeatedly because I was so grateful, then I went back to reading the booking papers. "We're going to see the Northern Lights on New Years Eve?" I asked. He looked up at me happily and nodded. He looked proud of what he'd done, happy that I was so excited by it. "We better fucking see them." he chuckled. After gushing about the trip and asking a tonne of questions, I went back to sitting opposite him and we opened our presents from everyone else. The guys and girls had mostly gifted us combined presents of hampers, alcohol, chocolates and well... Behati had sent us a sex swing. A SEX SWING. Thank God we opened our presents at Oli's place and didn't have his parents over or something!