LOOKING AFTER EACH OTHER ;)

I swear when I told Oli that I wanted him, something changed in his eyes... it was like his pupils dilated and his expression became more intense. I leaned down and kissed him again, my hands now running down his chest. Something had switched for me in that moment too and all I wanted to do was get him out of his clothes. I hadn't felt that kind of lust and desire for as long as I could remember, but the trip to the museum of sex definitely had something to do with it, I'm sure. My fingertips caught the edges of his jumper and he sat forward as I pulled it up and over his head with his shirt. I threw the bundle of fabric onto the floor and sat back, staring at his tattoos. He was a literal walking piece of artwork, and more attractive than I'd ever seen through my eyes. I ran my hands over his chest and biceps and he leaned in and started kissing my neck. I took a deep breath as my urgency took a hold of me even more. Any sense of shyness or inhibition I had was completely gone. I felt incredibly comfortable with him.

"Please get me out of this dress." I whispered in his ear. He let out a heavy breath against my neck; the words obviously making him feel flustered. I wasn't sure exactly how far we would go, but I wasn't going to try and stop myself from doing whatever felt right. He fiddled with the stupid security hook at the top of the dress as I kissed his face, then he slid the zip on the back of my dress down. Slowly. He did it so slowly and it drove me absolutely crazy. As we kissed again, I felt his hands at the edges of my dress and as he slid them up my thighs, the fabric went too. I breathed heavily at the contact as he kept kissing me and chills flooded all over my skin. I sat back and grabbed the bunched up fabric that was now around my hips and pulled my dress off over my head, dropping it to the floor behind me. He exhaled deeply as I looked back at him; now totally naked apart from the lacey black g-string that covered only the smallest margin of skin. "You're absolutely incredible." he said as his eyes roamed my body. I grinned then leaned in and kissed him passionately again and he explored my body with his hands; running them down my back, up my thighs and over my breasts. His hands felt so good against my skin and he was getting me so turned on.

I slid my hands down his body and teasingly ran my fingers along the top of his pants, causing him to pull his lips away from me and look at me. I was teasing him and it was driving him crazy so I just smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me, then moved his lips to my chest as I started fiddling with the button and zipper of his pants; sliding my hand inside once they were loosened.
"Oh man." he exhaled as I wrapped my hand around him; feeling how hard he was already getting. I grinned to myself knowing I'd done that to him, grinning even more as I thought about what ultimately I was still going to do to him. I leaned in and kissed him right under his ear, completely losing every inhibition as I made my intentions for the night crystal clear.
"Do you want to fuck me, or should I blow you first?" I whispered teasingly.
"Fuck." he exhaled. I knew it was kind of silly to ask... I mean, of course he wanted both and I knew that simply saying those words would make him hard enough to get straight into sex, lol. I laughed a little to myself at how dirty what I'd just said actually was, but I wasn't embarrassed.
"I'll look after you." I whispered, kissing his ear again. I don't know what had come over me. I'd never really been one to take the reigns and get all dominant, but for some reason I wanted to with him. 

I slid off his lap and down to my knees in front of him on the couch. I started at his mouth with a kiss, lightly biting his bottom lip, then his cheek, his neck, then slowly made my way down his torso; kissing and licking his body until I got to his pants. I took hold of them in my hands and he almost immediately shifted his weight so I could pull them off. He definitely seemed eager and once he was naked in front of me, it was clear that he was ready. He definitely didn't need a blowjob to get hard, so I went slow. Painfully slow; dragging my tongue along him in one long motion like a lollipop. I knew I was driving him crazy, but he didn't try and rush me. He moaned and for the most part had his head back against the chair with his eyes closed as I wrapped my lips around him and moved back and forth, though he looked down at me a couple of times and said 'fuck'. I didn't want him to lose it too quickly, so I decided he'd had enough after a few minutes.

I stood up and stepped as close to him as I could as he just stared at my body. "Fucking hell." he breathed as I played with the band of my g-string teasingly. He sat straight forward and pulled my body to his face, kissing my stomach and running his hands up my thighs and around my body to squeeze my ass. It felt so good when he finally decided to take control of me a little. He hooked his fingers under the elastic of my underwear and pulled them down and I felt my entire body tingle once I was naked in front of him. He just sat back and looked at me for a moment. He was fucking me hard with his eyes and I was loving every second of it.

He got to his feet and stood behind me, his hands automatically sliding around to the front of my body; over my breasts again, past my ribs and over my stomach. He kissed my shoulder and swept my hair off my back so he could kiss my neck. He was driving me just as crazy as I'd driven him just a few moments ago. His hands started wandering over my body again, slowly creeping down lower and lower until his fingers edged excruciatingly close to where I was now desperate for them to be. I let out a heavy breath, willing him to just fucking touch me.
"I'm gonna look after you too." he whispered cheekily in my ear.
"Oh my god." I exhaled. Now I knew how he felt before.

As he kissed and sucked at my neck and shoulder, he slid his fingers between my legs and started circling them around my clitoris; the wetness helping them glide and move around effortlessly. I moaned and dropped my head forward as my whole body started tingling. He wrapped his free arm around me, maybe to try and keep me upright as my body involuntarily reacted. He knew what he was doing down there and God it felt good. I don't know how many minutes passed as he danced his fingers around and made me squirm but it wasn't long before I started feeling little spasms in my body... he was doing things to me that no man had ever really done before and I couldn't take it for much longer.
"Oli..." I said through a shaky breath as he kept touching me and sending me crazy.
"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered.
"NO!" I said embarrassingly fast and loudly in response. I felt him laugh; his sudden burst of breath spreading across my cheek. I was losing control of my steady breathing and my body was starting to convulse. He tightened his arm around my waist to keep me from falling down and kept kissing my shoulder. "Oh my God." I said as I felt a rising wave of heat and pleasure. It was getting more and more intense and I was so close. "Fuck!" I moaned as I reached the edge... I was at the point of no return. My body started shaking, all of my muscles tensed and I felt like my knees were about to give way underneath me, but he held me tightly against his body.

"Oli!" I exhaled as I went over the edge; the rush of tingles and heat completely taking over me. I took a sharp breath in as I came; squeezing my eyes shut tightly and curling my toes to the point where they felt like they would break. It only lasted for about five seconds, but the aftermath was warm and pleasant and lasted much longer. "Fuck." I exhaled, letting my breath go. My body fell forward over Oli's arm that was firmly around my waist and my head dropped forward like that of a rag doll as I started to come down. My heart was racing and my breathing was rapid, I swear I had never had an orgasm like that in my entire life. My legs were trembling as I stood back up and as I looked over my shoulder to him, he smiled at me. He was clearly pleased with himself and I was grateful so I kissed him; my lips landing somewhere on his bottom lip.

He still had his arm around me to keep me on my shaky legs, but I turned around to face him so I could kiss him properly again. In my post-orgasm state of euphoria he was even more attractive than before. "You're so gorgeous." I breathed between kisses and soft bites of his lips. He laughed and slid his hands to my waist as I kissed him passionately; my fingers running through his hair with purpose. "Is your hand OK?" I asked, realising that he'd been using it like it wasn't injured at all. "I forgot all about it." he chuckled. God, he was such a boy, though I had forgotten about it too so was probably no better. I kissed his neck and cheek yet again, wondering what was going to happen next. I knew what I wanted and he wasn't done yet, but I didn't know if he wanted it too. Maybe he just wanted me to finish what I'd started before he got me off? I wasn't afraid to be direct and ask though.
"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked quietly as I ran my fingertips down his arm. 
"Well yeah... I'd love to, but only if you want to." he asked. He was so considerate to not just assume, but he could have assumed all he wanted. I wanted it. I looked at him and nodded and he tried to contain a smile with little success. He slid his hands down under my ass and suddenly lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around him. I put my arms around his shoulders for support and he kept kissing me as he carried me toward the bedroom. I was so ready for him.