INTOXICATED

The room was now a full on nightclub since Skrillex had come on... totally packed solid, with laser lights darting around and limbs flying everywhere. Dani and I were dancing with the crowd and somehow ended up back on stage with Skrillex, dancing around like podium girls and pushing buttons on his mixer. It was surreal but I was having the time of my life up there... and I loved that Dani had made me forget about what had happened.

After at least ten minutes, Skrillex asked me to go and get Oli so I happily obliged, and Dani came with me. I grabbed his arm without any explanation and he frowned at me before willingly moving. "You have to go to the stage." I yelled over the music.
"What for?" Oli asked with a chuckle.
"Skrillex asked me to get you." I shrugged. Oli laughed and begrudgingly headed down and as he got onto the stairs, Skrillex introduced him to the crowd. "Everyone, say hello to Oli Sykes!" he yelled. Oli put his hand over his face as if he was trying to hide as he stepped onto the stage and the entire place erupted. He looked a little embarrassed, but gave his friend a big hug. Skrillex started spinning an old school Bring Me The Horizon song and Oli grabbed the mic and started singing - well, screaming. Tom was going crazy with his camera and Jordan, Lee and Matt all had their phones out too. Despite seeming a bit embarrassed initially, Oli seemed to be loving being down there and out of absolutely nowhere, he launched himself off the stage into the crowd. I literally gasped as he flew through the air, but I guess he did it all the time. The crowd was going nuts and Oli was surfing across the people below him... I don't know if I was amazed, surprised or terrified, but I was smiling like crazy. It was really cool to see him in his element like that. He eventually went down into the sea of bodies, but popped up on the stage again shortly after, putting his arm around Skrillex's shoulders as he did his thing. Oli dwarfed him and it kind of looked like he was going to knock the poor guy over, lol. 

The girls and I were laughing and dancing while the guys seemed to all still be filming; completely glued to Oli's antics so I used the opportunity to sneak to the bar and get a tall glass of water. Such a rebel, I know, but I didn't want to get so messed up that I didn't remember anything, or worse, get kicked out. I downed the first one and got another, playfully telling the bartender not to tell anyone. Oli eventually came back up to the lounge and he was absolutely beaming. I greeted him, but I tried not to smother him; I needed to stop giving him the wrong idea, so I tried to keep some distance. It was pretty much impossible to avoid him though. We were all jumping around to the music, but after a while I noticed that Oli was sitting alone on the couch. I felt bad, wondering if it was my fault because I'd backed off so much. I decided to stop worrying so much, so I went over, grabbed his hands and made him get up. He was laughing the moment I started making him join in, throwing his arms around like a mad woman. We all screamed along with the songs and I was having so much fun. I felt free and light, even though I think my drunken dancing with Oli was more a case of him holding onto me so I didn't fall on my face. When Skrillex's set came to an end, the whole club erupted. It had been an amazing show and we were sad to see him exit the stage. Of course being in the VIP and having a friend who knew him meant that wasn't the last we'd see of him though. We all sat around the couch and chatted about the show and how we'd been involved, I can't deny that I was having a bit of trouble concentrating and focusing though. I'd had way too much to drink. I went to the bar and ordered another water to try and sober up but the next hour or so was a haze. I remember sitting on the couch and I remember Skrillex being there, but that's about it. The details are vague.

A round of shots came over a while later, and the waiter pointed to a guy down on the dance floor. The crowd had thinned out since Skrillex finished, so I easily spotted a guy waving so I waved back knowing he had bought them for the group. I was very drunk and subsequently in a good mood so I went down into the crowd and found him to say Thanks. He said that Bring Me The Horizon were his favourite band, so I hugged him and said I'd get Oli to come say Hi. He was stupidly ecstatic and I was completely oblivious to how much Oli would hate doing that. I went and found Oli at the bar and asked him to come down to meet the guy and he didn't seem super enthusiastic about doing it, but eventually came with me. Luckily, the fan wasn't crazy and just said hello and got a photo with him, he didn't hang around awkwardly or anything. Since we were both already downstairs and I was full of energy, I asked Oli to dance with me and he laughed. He said that he couldn't dance, but I didn't believe that so I just grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.