Guess who's back

5 months later, 12:00

Hope POV

It's been 5 months and me and Jacob rarely talked. We only talked 5 times because I was working day and night. I barely had enough time to go pee. After I found I can go home. I packed so fast that David couldn't process. David has really been the only one I talked to everyday. We went to my modeling jobs secretly so he can support me. He was a good friend since the past 5 months. When I had to go back to California he couldn't come. He drove me to the airport

Hope: thank you do much David idk wha I would do without you

David; of course

Hope: I really hate to leave but. If you ever come back. Call me and ask where I am. And if I'm not home I'll sent you hype house address. And who knows maybe you can join

David: that will be great

I smiled. We hugged then I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the airport. I went through security and I got on the plane. I went on my phone and played on it until it was time for take off. After it was I turned off my phone and laid back. Nobody sat next to me. Which I was fine with. I looked outside and waited for take off. After we took off I watched the beautiful clouds.

Jacob POV

I didn't know if hope was coming back home today or tomorrow. And I couldn't asked because even if she wasn't she's to busy. And if she is coming back I still won't be able to ask because there's no service on her phone. I missed her so much. Waking up to her not being there is killin me. All I have done was go to the gym. Everybody was worried about me but I wasn't sad or depressed. I just had nothing to do. I looked at the few tiktoks she made while she was in Washington. She met a friend which is cute. Okay okay okay. I either went to the gym or watched hopes tiktoks. Even old ones. I can't wait to see her. I hurd a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. It was Thomas.

Thomas: hey you gonna pick up hope

Jacob: I thought she was coming back tomorrow

Thomas: nope today

Jacob: well in that case.... I'm leaving. I said grabbing a coat

Thomas laughed. I walked to my Camaro and got in. I turned it on and drove off to the airport. After I got there I got out the car and waited.

Few hours later

Hope POV

We landed and I woke up with people leaving the plane. I got up and grabbed my suitcase. I walked off the plane and walked outside. I looked around the parking lot and found Jacob. I ran to him and jumped on him wrapping my legs around him. He caught me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. God feeling his lips on mine makes me so happy. Even after 5 months. Feeling his touch after 5 months. I pulled away.

Hope: I missed you so much

Jacob: me too

I smiled and kissed him again. He held my a*s kissing me back.

Hope: got I missed your touch

Jacob; I've been counting everyday

I laughed. I kissed him again and got off him. We got in the car and drove to hype house. Jacob asked me questions about my vacation. I answered them and also Jacob held my hand the whole time. At some point Jacob stopped the car.

Hope; did you forget something

Jacob: yep

Hope: what

He didn't answer but kissed me. I knew exactly. I got on top of him in the drivers seat kissing him. He put the seat back and kissed me. I pulled away and went to the back seat. Jacob smiled and also got in the back. He kissed me then took off my pants.