Day 5

Next day, 6:00

Hope pov

I felt Jacob hold me tighter. I then scooded down. I moved his shirt open. I then go up his shirt with him facing him. He smiled and he kissed me. I grabbed his face kissing back. Once his lips hit mine I forgot everthing. Em, Thomas, his eye, I forgot everything. I moved my hand down his face to his chest. He then pulled away smiling.

Jacob: good morning my love. He said smiling

Hope: good morning baby. I smiled back.

Jacob: how did you sleep. He said moving his hands down my waist.

Hope: good. You.

Jacob: Mmm good

I moved my head to his chest. I kissed his chest before laying my head back on his chest.

Hope: baby

Jacob: Mmm

Hope: can we just lay in bed all day after yesterday.

Jacob: yes baby. He said kissing my forehead.

I moved my hand done to his abs. He is working out to much. He is getting better and better looking. It's getting harder and harder to keep my hands off him. His abs were like bumps but huge ones. I looked down on his abs rubbing them. Jacob then grabbed my face making me looking at him.

Jacob: you can't get enough of my abs huh. He said smirking.

Hope: no.. No I can't. I said rubbing then again.

Then Jacob put his hand on my stomach. I look up at him. He's smiling at me. He then moved his hand higher. Then it hit me.

Hope: your such a horn dog. I said laughing a little

Jacob: I know. He said going higher.

Hope: knock your self out. I said taking off my shirt.

Jacob laughed and he grabbed my face then kissed me. I smiled kissing him. He moved his hand away from my stomach and to my face. His hand was so warm and comforting. I pulled away and he moved his hand back to my stomach. I looked into his eyes. They where so blue like the ocean. Jacob looked into my eyes and he rubbing my stomach with his thumb. We looked into each other's eyes. Then I spoke.

Hope: baby I want a bath

Jacob: okay. I'll get the bath ready while you get ready.

Hope: you can get me ready.

He smiled then picked me up. I was still in his shirt. He set me down on the counter then he took off his shirt. Hot like always. He then walks away and turned on the water in the bath tub. He then walked up to me and took off my bra. He then took off my pants gentle. Then my panties. He then took off his pants and boxers. I then grabbed him and kissed him. Then he picked me up and got in the bath. He got in the bath with me on his lap. The water was nice and warm. Jacob had his hands on my waist. I got distracted with playing with the water with the ripples that I didn't even realize that Jacob was staring at me. Jacob grabbed my hands stopping me from playing with the water. He kissed my hands and I smile. I learned down kissing him. I then laid down on him kissing him. He moved his hands on my back. I had my hands on his chest. Jacob moved one of his hands in my hair. I pulled away looking into his eyes. He moved his hand back on my back. I sat up going back to playing with the water. Jacob moved his hands on my breast. I looked at him giving him the really look. He laughed a little and he moved his hands back on my waist. After a hour of just sitting in the bath we got out. We got out and dried off. I put on some panties and a bra. Jacob came in only wearing Jami pants and laid in bed with me. I turned facing him. I looked at him and he did the same. He gave me a soft kiss on my lips. He then pulled away.

Jacob: God I love you so f*cking much. He said before kissing me.

I laughed kissing him back. Then I thought about it. He loves me so much that he rejects girls that are 100% better looking then me. And he picks me average 20 year old. There's 20 year olds that look like models and he picks me. I thought about everything about Jacob and girls. I loved him. I loved him so much. I loved him more then.... Thomas and that's my blood. Jacob then pulled away. I smiled looking at him. He smiled back at me. I scoot closer to him and I wrap my arms and legs around him. Jacob laughed and he hugged me back.

Jacob: want a smack

Hope: okay

Jacob: your gonna make me carry you aren't you

Hope: yyyeeeppp.

He sighed. He then got up and took me with him. He walked in the kitchen and he set me down on the counter. He grabbed a bar and he walked up to me and he gave me a bite. It was a chocolate bar. I smiled.

Jacob: good. He said biting it

Hope: ya really. I noded

Jacob: Mmm good. He said before kissing me

I smiled doing so. I took a piece and we did a lady and the chramp thing. We kissed after we ate it. He was so romantic. He then pulled away.

Jacob: your so cute

Hope: and your so romantic. I said poking his nose

Jacob: I know. He said full of himself

I laugh moving my head no.

Jacob: what I am

Hope: your just so full of your self

Jacob: ya what ever

Hope: come on let's go to bed it's getting late. I said holding my arms and legs out.

He grabbed me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. We walked to the bedroom and he laid me down. He laid his head on my chest and we fell asleep after a while