Getting better slowly

Next day, 6:00

Jacob pov

I woke up. I grabbed my phone and I checked the time. It was 6. I put my phone down and i turned to hope. She was asleep peacefully. I kissed her forehead. Then I moved my hand on her waist. I moved her shirt and I saw the bruises. The bruises were so bruised they were green. I am going to kill him. I learned down to her stomach. I kissed her bruises on her stomach gently. She flinched but she calmed down after she saw me. She wasn't fully comfortable so I pulled away. I saw her ribs. That b*tch didn't feed her for a week to were it showed her ribs. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I wanted her to feel comfortable. Before I pulled away I kissed her ribs gentle then I pulled away. I moved aside her. She grabbed the covers and covered herself. I sat up and I went to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth then I went to hope. She hadn't moved. I touched her thigh gentle and she flinched. I tried not to touch her to much.

Jacob: baby want a bath.

Hope: plz. She said whispering

Jacob; okay baby

She didn't answer but noded. I picked her up and I took her to the bathroom. I set her down on the counter. I started her bath and I put bubbles in it bec she loves bubbles. As the bath was filling up I went up to hope. I touched her thigh and she flinched a little.

Jacob: do you want to me or not

Hope: you

I grabbed her shirt. Then I took it off gently. She lifted up her arms and I took it off. I then did her bra and pants and panties. I set her set her in the bath tub. I was about to walk out when she grabbed my hand quickly. I turned around and she looked at me scared.

Jacob: what's up my love

Hope: can you plz join me. She whispered.

Jacob: okay baby

He nodes and I took off my clothes. I lay in there and she sat on my lap with her head on my chest. I held her tight not wanting to let her go. She then sat up after while and played with the bubbles. Well she's playing with the bubbles so he's kinda getting back to normal. Then there was a knock. I grabbed hope gentle and I moved her forward so it covers her. I yell come in and it's tabs. I let hope go and tabs come to us.

Tabs: baby I hurd what happen what's up. She said worried

She didn't answer. And tabs looked confused.

Jacob: she's slowly going back to normal. I reasured her

He nodes and looks at me up and down.

Tabs: are you naked

Jacob: ya she wanted me to join.

Tabs: okay. She said nodding.

She looks at hope and hope is just playing with the bubbles.

Tabs: well I'll talk to you when you better okay babe

Hope just nodes and tabs left.

Jacob: want to get out

She nodes. I pick her up and I wrap a towel around her. I draned the water then I picked hope up. I took her to the bedroom and I laid her down. I then got some clothes for her. Then I changed. Then I changed her. After I changed her i laid down next to her. She turned to me and snuggled me. I grabbed her and held her tight. I was starring at her explosed stomach and I saw all the bruises. I moved my hand to her stomach and he flinched a little. I rubbed her stomach and it made me want to kill someone to see all these bruises. Who could do this to someone. As I was rubbing her stomach hope grabbed my face making me look a her. She looked in my eyes and smiled weakly before giving me a soft kiss on my lips. I grabbed her face and kissed her gentle on her lips. She pulled away and smiled. That one was real not weak it's real. I smiled and I grabbed her hand and held it. She cawled on top of me then laid down. She laid her head on my chest. I grabbed her and I held her tight. As we were snuggling there was a knock. Hope then held me tight thinking she's off a cliff. I rubbed her back resuring her. I yell but whispered come in. Thomas come.

Thomas: how is she

Jacob: she haven't eaten since the hospital and she's moving more also I can touch her without her flinching as much.

Thomas: good. They hope how are you.

Hope didn't answer for a while. Thomas was about to leave.

Hope: good

Thomas smiled and rubbing hopes back. She did flinch a little but she let him touch her. After a while Thomas left and tabs came in.

Tabs: hey boo I know you don't want to talk to me but how are you girl.

Hope didn't answer for a min or 2

Hope: good

Tabs: I'm glad. Also I know your probably not hungry but I got you your favorite drink and food. She said putting it on her side.

She then left and hope moved her head to look. She sat up and drank her drink. She took small sips but whatever. I had my hands on her waist. She then put it down on my chest like a cup holder 😂. She grabbed the bag and she looked inside. She ate her food and it took a while bec she took small bites. But she got done at some point. After she was done she put it on her night stand and laid back on me falling asleep.