I just need a break

Next day, 6:00

Hope POV

I woke up Jacob kissing my chest. I open my eyes and look at him. He already looking at me. I smile at him.

Hope: morning baby

Jacob: morning my love. He said kissing me.

I kiss him back. I open my mouth him entering his tongue in my mouth. I moan a little. He sits up a little kissing me. After a while it turned into a makeout session. After a couple mins he pulls away. I saw his eye was a lot better. It was only a swolling.

Hope: hey baby want to know something

Jacob: what

Hope: it was so hot seeing you kick a*s

Jacob: was it

Hope: ya

We said getting closer. He smiled kissing me.

Hope: baby

Jacob: ya

Hope: let's go camping

Jacob: when and where

Hope: tomorrow night and uhh idk we can just drive until we are in the Forrest.

Jacob: uhh okay fine

I smile while he leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms out his neck.

Jacob head: God it's so hard not to do anything. She's so gentle. And such a good f*cking kisser. Then her eyes there so amazing I can look at them forever. Then her ass it's not to big and not to small it's literally perfect. Then her breast her breast are in between big and small but not small.

I opened my mouth again Jacob insirting his tongue. I remember something. I'm still in my bra and he's still has no shirt. But I didn't care I keep kissing him. I then pull away.

Hope: baby we have to get ready for our camping trip.

Jacob: not right now. Plz a little longer

Hope:... Fine

He smiled and kissed me. We did have a whole day and it is only like almost 7. Plus all we needed was a large cooler for the food, tent, clothes, then something that helps us with the sun. Jacob then grabbed my legs lifting them up he did to get closer. I then pull away, I look at our passion and it made me want him. But not yet.

Jacob: I know what your thinking

Hope: oh ya and that is

Jacob: you love our passion and you want me

Hope: well your not wrong. How could I not look at our passion who wouldn't.

Jacob: do you want me

Hope: not yet

Jacob: why not

Hope: I want it to be special. You might be lucky if you do something special.

Jacob: Mhmm I'm on it

I laugh and he kisses me. As he lifted up my bra there was a knock.

Kristen: hey Jacob I want to beat you at pool come play with me.

Jacob: alright I'll be down there in a min

Kristen: okay I'll play with ace bec I know your going to take a while with your girlfriend.

I hurd him leave and I made eye contact with him. I leg of his neck so he can leave.

Jacob: I'm not leaving yet

Hope: you sure

Jacob: ya I want to kiss you before I leave

I laughed and I opened my mouth his of course using tongue. He pulled away and he got up then put on a hoodie. Then he gave me a kiss before leaving. I sat up and I put on one of Jacobs hoodies then Jami pants. Then I walk out of the bed room and head to the living room. I saw Jacob and Kristen playing pool. I walked over and sat on a bean bag that tabs was in.

Hope: hey boo whats up

Tabs: nothing much babe just watching TikTok.

Hope: that's fun. I said joking

Tabs: ya 😂. Want to make a TikTok

Hope: sure what the hell

Tabitha grabbed her TikTok stand and set it up. She told me they trend and he put it on 3 seconds. When it started we started danceing to sweaty weather. After it ended he huddled up and watched it.

Hope: post that I love it

Tabs: of course

He tagged me and posted it. As I watched her post it I felt a weight on me. I turned around and Jacob is leaning on me.

Hope: baby go play with Kristen he is besting you

Jacob: oh is be.. Oh you f*cking piece of sh*t you cheated

Kristen: no i don't have a girlfriend to mess around with

Hope: maybe you should try

Kristen: f*ck you

Hope: sorry but..

Ace: okay. If you guys are going to argue I want to play with Jacob

Kristen: here take it

Ace took it and started playing with Jacob. And i went back to making tiktoks with everybody. As I got tired of dancing I sat down on a bean bag and relaxed. Jacob come up to me and kissed me. I grabbed his face kissing back.

Hope: baby we have to pack for the camping trip.

Jacob: okay

I sat up and went to the room. I walked in the room grabbing 2 suit cases for me and Jacob. I started packing. I didn't want Jacob to help. I wanted him to play with his friends. And he gave in and did. After 3 mins Jacob came back.

Jacob: I'm done with the boys

Hope: okay

We started packing and grabbing the stuff for our camping trip.

We were going to sleep like this

We had the tent thing for it. We got a cooler and packed it. We were staying for only 3 days. We grabbed everything and put it in the truck getting ready. After we put anything in the truck we went to his room and laid down.

Jacob: baby

Hope: ya

Jacob: Thomas told me that he'll give is the 2 biggest room just for us. He also said he'll do it while we are gone.

Hope: psh sign me up.

Jacob: okay 😂

He laid on me falling asleep. After a while I did too