Another boy, girl day

Month later, 7:00

Hope pov

I woke up Jacob holding me close by my waist. I turned around so I'm facing him. I looked up at him and he was still asleep. I kissed his neck because it was close. He smiled and rubbed my waist. I smiled and kissed his jaw. I saw him open his eyes smiling at me. I bit my lip giggling. He kissed my forehead and it made me so relaxed. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He held it then kissed it. I smiled.

Hope: wanna shower

Jacob: sure

I giggled and got up. I went into the closet and picked some clothes. I set them on the bed then I got in the shower. Couple minutes later Jacob came in. We showered and I did my skin care and make-up while in a towel. Jacob was on me of course. I dried my hair then I turned to Jacob and blow dried his hair. After that I sat on th. Counter and played with his hair styling it. He rubbed my thighs while I did it. I got done and I cupped his face.

Hope: done

Jacob: I love you

Hope: I love you too

He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and moved my hands in his hair. He moved to my neck and I giggled. He pulled away smiling. I smiled bitting my lip.

Jacob: your so beautiful

Hope: thank you baby. Your so handsome

He smiled and I got off the counter. I walked in the room and dressed. After I changed I walked in the bathroom and made a TikTok. Jacob came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled finishing my TikTok. I smiled and tagged him posting it.

Hope: what do you want to do

Jacob: I don't know

Hope: Mmm fun
I giggled

Jacob kissed my neck and he tried giving me hickeys. I smiled then giggled because it kinda tickled.

Hope: we could have another girls and boys day

Jacob; as long as your happy. He said kissing my neck

I giggled

Hope: okay I'll text hype house girls 

He didn't answer but keep kissing my neck.

✨girl Hype house✨ (Chat)

Hope😊: hey wanna have another girl, boy day?

Paige🫶🏽: f*ck ya I'm getting ready right now

Tabitha❤️‍🔥: I'm down

Sadie🤞🏽: getting ready

End chat

Hope: okay they said yes

Jacob; okay I'll text the boys

Hope: okay

He moved my hair then kissed me. I smiled. He picked me up still kissing me. I wrapped my arms and legs around his torso. He pulled away and I bit my lip. He set me down on the counter then he rubbed my thighs.

Hope: you should probably ask the boys if they wanna hang out

Jacob: 5 more minutes

I giggled and he kissed me. He picked me up and walked to the bedroom. He laid me down not breaking our kiss. I moved my hands in his hair. He moved to my neck and I giggled. We made out for 5 minutes until there was a knock. I jumped.

Mia: hey girl are you ready

Hope: ya I'm breaking my coat and I'll be out there

Mia: okay I'll meet you at the door.