Third day

Next day, 8:00

Hope pov

I woke up Jacob moving. He moved away from me turning his back on me. I scooded into his back also resting my head on it. I looked at his back and it was just so muscular nothing but muscle. I traced on his back with my finger. After a while Jacob turned around facing me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. I giggled a little.

Jacob: how did you sleep my love. He said tired

Hope: good. You. I said smiling

Jacob: great. He said smiling a little

I then drew on his chest with my finger.

Jacob: we leave tomorrow. He said grabbing my hand gently.

Hope: I know. I don't want to leave. I said sad.

Jacob: me neither. He said before kissing my hand.

Hope: we are going into the hot tub before we leave. I said serious.

Jacob: okay. He said laughing a little.

I giggled and digged my head in his chest hiding my blush.

Jacob: aww are you blushing. He said trying to look.

Hope: no what are you talking about. I said giggling.

Jacob grabbed my face making me look at him. I looked at him smiling

Jacob: you look beautiful when you blush. He said smiling

Hope: thanks baby. I said giggling a little.

Jacob then kissed me gently. I smiled kissing him. I pulled away and looked at him. He smiled then kissed my hands and I giggled.

Hope: your so sweet. I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

Jacob: I know. He said smiling

I giggled then I gave him a quick kiss. I pulled away and I looked into his eyes. I moved my arms down to his chest. I then snuggled into him. He wrapped his arms around me hiding me tight. There so much I can say about this man. Sweet, caring, gentle, tall, no words can describe this man. But I swear I'll marry this guy sooner or later and I can't wait until that day. I smiled thinking of that. The thought of marrying someone I never loved this much makes me happy. I looked up at Jacob and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I moved my head back on his chest. I rubbed his stomach tracing his abs. Idk how someone can even look like him. He's build like a God.

Hope: baby. How long have you been working out. I said tracing his abs

Jacob: since I was 14.

That explains everything.

Jacob: why

Hope: just asking. I said shrugging

He's been working out for 6 years shit. Idk what he's been through yet he knows about me. Well I know a couple things about him and yet he knows almost everything about me. I mean I Hurd about him before we even met Thomas told me a couple things about him.

Hope: baby

Jacob: yes love

Hope: wanna make a TikTok

Jacob: ya sure. He said laughing a little

I sat up and I picked a couple TikTok.

The tikoks

You guys decide the rest

Jacob and me did the one where he shows ways to kiss you girl. He started with the normal he grabbed my face and kissed me. Second was to kiss me against the wall. Thirdly was to pick me up and kiss me. After we made the TikTok he posted it tagging me and I posted the ones on my accounts. After I posted them I turned to Jacob.

Hope: do you want to get in the hot tub. I said wrapping my arms around his torso looking up at him.

Jacob: sure baby. He said holding my face.

He then gave me a quick kiss before pulling away. I smiled looking up a him. He moved a trand of hair out of my face then kissing my forehead.

I let go of him and I went to grab another bikini. I put it on then I grabbed a towel then went out to the jacuzzi. Jacob was right behind me. I got in and he got in wrapping his arm around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed him he kissed me back softly. I then started playing with the water bubbling. It was so nice and warm. I slashed the water higher up my body. Jacob was leaning his head back enjoying the warm water. I slashed the water on Jacob and he flinched. I laughed and he slashed the water back on me. I laughed and slashed more water at him.

Jacob: you lucky we are in water. He said taking his head back.

I didn't answer but slashed him again. He grabbed me and he took me out of the water then he tickled me. I started Sqirming and squealing and laughing. I wrapped  my legs around him seeing if that would help. It kinda did, but it still didn't help. I tried wrestling his hands to stop him but he was to strong. I then sat up and I pushed him. He almost fell out of the hot tub. Oh shit.

Jacob: oh your so dead. He said before coming after me.

Then we started wrestling.

Hope: no Jacob I'm sorry plz. I said laughing also pleading.

Jacob: no you deserve it. He said trying to tickle me.

Hope: no baby plz. I'm sorry. I said pushing him away.

He didn't answer but keep wrestling. Then I felt myself fall. Jacob caught me. I had a mini heart attack.

Hope: thank you baby. I said relieved

Jacob laughed being relieved I was okay. I kissed him and he kissed me back he held me by my waist kissing me. I jump an he catches me still kissing me. I pulled away and he looked into my eyes. I played with his hair then he gave me a quick kiss.

Hope: baby I'm tired can we go to bed. I said playing with his hair

Jacob: okay

I turned off the jacuzzi and he carried me to our room. He set me down and I changed. I put on some jamis and a bra. I laid In bed and Jacob soon laid next to me. I snuggled into him and he kissed my forehead. I soon fell asleep..