That b*tch

Next day, 6:00

Jacob POV

I hurd a knock at the door. It didn't wake up hope so I went to answer it. I opened the door and it was the one person I never wanted to see. My ex that lied to me and stole from me and cheated on me.

Jacob: wtf do you want

? : I want you back. I'm sorry I was stupid plz I love you

As I was about to say something I felt a hand on my back.

Hope POV

There was a knock at the door. I ignored it and tried to go back to bed. Jacob got up and put on a shirt. He then answered it. There was a little silence until.

Jacob: wtf are you doing here

? : I want you back. I'm sorry I was stupid plz I love you

When she finished that I got up and walked to Jacob. I put my hand on his back. He looks back and sees me.

Jacob POV

I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and I saw hope.

Hope: what's wrong babe

? : babe?

Hope: ya I'm his girlfriend

? : uhh I'm his girlfriend

Hope looked hurt but I replied quick.

Jacob: ex don't you f*cking dare say your my girlfriend.

Hope: well in that case

Hope closed the door while turning to me. She closed and locked it. She kissed me and I kissed back.

Hope: sorry boo we were busy

? : ahh come on open the door. She yelled

Hope: sorry boo we are busy. He said kissing me.

I didn't care what she did as long as she left.

? : uhh fine what ever. She said leaving

Jacob: thanks

Hope: of course baby. She said kissing me

She walks back to bed and waited for me. I walked up to her and I laid on her putting my head on her chest. She put her hands in my hair and she rubbed. It felt so good I could fall asleep to this. I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her. After a hour or 2 we got up and went to the living room and sat on a bean bag. Then hope came in after a min and she laid on me. I wrapped my arms around her and we cuddled. Everybody started waking up. Thomas and Mia were first. After a couple hours everybody was awake. We hurd a knock at the door and Thomas got up to answer it. I hurd the door open and a shut insteadly. I was confused and when Thomas came back I asked.

Jacob: hey why did you close the door right when you opened it.

Thomas: UPS

He then gave me a look. He was lying. He said her name and I knew who it was. My ex from when I woke up. God she is crazy. I hurd another knock and I went to open it. Hope stayed at the bean bag. I opened the door and it was her again.

? : finally you answered. Plz take me back I was drunk plz

Jacob: listen I'm taken you hurd and kinda saw.

? : I thought that was just a friend helping you trying to get rid of me

Jacob: well I would let her if it means to get rid of you

? : you don't mean that

He tried to touch me. I moved quick.

Jacob: plz don't touch me