Day 4

Next day, 6:00

Hope pov

I woke up Jacob moving. I groan moving.

Jacob: sorry my love someone is at the door

Hope: I swear to God if it's em I'm going to kick her a*s

Jacob: okay 😂

Jacob got up and left the room. I hurd the door open then I hurd a loud bang. I flinch and I was scared is it my dad. I get up and I look. Jacob is knocked out and at the door is.

Hope: THOMAS WHAT H*LL!!

Thomas: this f*cker cheated on you

Hope: WHAT, WHEN, HOW!!!

Thomas: Jacob cheated on you, and em said before you guys left.

Hope: YOU F*CKING BELIEVE EM. THE ONE WHO F*CK OVER US MILLION OF TIMES.

Thomas look defeated. Then he looked guilty. I ran to Jacob and he has a black eye. I grabbed some ice and I put it on his eye. There was nothing we could do. Me or Thomas could pick him up. So I just put on some ice and a blanket.

Hope: now how did em tell you. I said trying to keep my cool.

Thomas: she came home from hype house today around 2, 1, am she came to me and mias room. She came in and said "guys I saw Jacob cheating on hope before they left I just didn't want to tell you" so when I hurd that I left instantly.

I saw I'm killing that bitch.

Thomas: I swear I'll kick her out once I go home

Hope: shouldn't you have done that earlier. I said crying

Thomas: ya but lis-

Hope: I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH JACOB BEC OF THIS.... All these girls want to be with Jacob that it causes problems with me and Jacob. I said crying

Thomas: this is all my fault I never should have never let her join.

Hope: ya... Ya it is. I said crying

Thomas hugged me but I pushed him away. He let me have my place. I cried just thinking about leaving Jacob. But I was tired of it.  I looked away from Jacob using my hand to whip my eyes. Then I felt a little squeeze on my hand I was holding Jacobs hand.

Hope: baby. Baby. Baby hey baby are you okay. I said crying

Jacob: I didn't know you felt that way. He said in pain

He hurd me. I hated thinking of it but I can't lie to him.

Hope: I really don't want to but-

Jacob: I know. I said looking away

He then tried to sit up but I stopped him.

Hope: baby rest

He looked at me but gave in and laid back on the ground. That was one h*ll of a punch he probably has a head ace. Jacob got up after a while and me and Thomas helped him to bed.

Thomas: hey hope I'm sorry I'll go.

Hope: plz do. I said not even looking at him.

He noded and left. I gave Jacob water and he took a sip. I then grabbed his ice and put it on his eye. He hissed in pain.

Hope: sorry. I said sad

Jacob: it's okay

As I was moving the ice on his eye he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him in surprise.

Jacob: hope... I'm sorry.. I. I.. I-

Hope: Jacob it's fine.. I just need to think. I said moving my wrist.

He let me have my space and he looked away not looking me in the eyes. I walk away and I site on a chair where we had dinner the last days. I move my hands in my face and started crying. I really didn't want to break up with Jacob I loved him so much. But I hate how people cause problems with us. With all these lies on the internet and people. The internet is worse. They said Jacob posted him with another girl kissing her but he deleted it. I cried for a hour before I felt hands on my shoulder. I turn around and I see Jacob. I smile at him weakly and he smiled back. Then he sat next to me.

Jacob: hope-

Hope: Jacob plz. I know. I know. I don't want to break up either. I love you a lot. And idk what I'm going to do. I said looking at him

Jacob: think about all the good times. Tell me how you feel when I kiss you.

Hope:....... Idk... It's unexplainable... It feels like.... The world stops..... And it's only you and me..... And I feel... Happy... I don't want to die... I don't want to commit suicide... I wanna live...

Jacob was about to do something but he didn't. The look in his eye really hurt me. I really didn't want to break up... I'll try one more time.

Hope: Jacob

He looked at me.

Hope: I'm not breaking up with you. I love you too much.

Jacob smile and he gave me a kiss. Then he pulled away after a while.

Jacob: I promise I'll not answer that door unless it's the cops.

I smile then kissed him. I was thinking. This was supposed to be a break from everybody. And yet we can't get away from it. I then sat on Jacobs lap and he held me. He then sat up and carried me to the bedroom. He sat down still kissing me. Everytime I feel sad and want to break up.. His lips helped. And I thought about what I let him do. I let him touch me. And I don't even let people touch me. Even in my last relationships I didn't even let there hands on my thighs. Sometimes I won't let them kiss me. But Jacob. I let him fuck me. And carry me. I let him do all these thing that not even my family members do. Jacob then pulled away.

Jacob: let's go to bed.. It's getting late

Hope: okay..

I laid my head on his chest falling asleep.