Wedding

Next day, 10:00

Hope pov

I woke up hearing the door open. I ignored it think tab wanted something. After a few seconds it closers. I sigh and held Jacobs hand. After a minute I Hurd Russelling. I ignored it and keep sleeping. Then I felt the bed move like someone is standing on his. I open my eyes and it's Kristen.

Kristen: good morning

With that he dumped a bucket of water on me. Me and Jacob shot up.

Hope: YOU MOTHER F*CKERS

Jacob: wtf

They ran out and I closed and locked the door.

Jacob; good morning

Hope: morning. I said walking to him

Jacob: how did you sleep

Hope: good. I said laying on him

Jacob; good

He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

Jacob; do you want to shower

Hope: ya

Me and Jacob got up and before I did I changed the bed. Then I set my clothes down on the bed. Jacob came to me and kissed my cheek.

Jacob: the shower is ready

Hope: okay

He let me go and walked in our bathroom. After I got my outfit done I walked in the bathroom and showered. After our shower I did my morning routine then changed into my outfit for today. We couldn't lay on our bed because the mattress was wet too. I moved a fan there so maybe it'll dry fast. I was at my make-up desk going on my phone. Jacob came to me and moved his hands on my shoulder. I looked up at him smiling.

Jacob: baby I'm going to the gym with the boys okay

Hope: where is my kiss

He chuckled and kissed me. I got up and hugged him. He kissed my forehead hugging me back. I looked up at him smiling. He grabbed my face gently then kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away and walked out the room. I smiled and sat down on my desk. After 10 minutes of being in my room I walked out into the living room.

Hope: f*ck you guys

Paige; what you guys were sleeping in

Hope: because we were tired after last night

Mia: you guys do it everyday I swear

Hope: ya I know I'm a whore

Tab: don't worry hope I'll be a whore with you

I giggled

Hope: thanks babe

I sat down next to Tabitha and we watched TikTok together and of course made a couple TikToks. After 2 hours Jacob came home. I ran to him and jumped on him. He caught me and kissed me. I smiled. He set me down and held my waist.

Hope; how was your work out

Jacob; tiring

I giggled

Jacob; I have to shower before I do anything else

Hope: okay

We walked to my room and he got ready for a shower while I talked to him. I talked to him while he was in the shower too. He got out and walked in our room. I followed. I was thinking about the whore thing. I mean it's true.

Hope: Jacob am I a whore

He turned to me and looked confused.

Jacob: no why