Who is she?

Next day, 6:00am

Hope POV

I woke up. I grabbed my phone checking the time. I tried to grab it 2 feet away. As I was about to grab it someone held me back. I look back and Jacob is smiling.

Hope: come on let me grab my phone at least

He let go a little bit just so I can grab my phone. Once I grabbed it he held be tight again. His arms were all the way around me. He kissed my neck and I whined.

Hope: Mhmm Jacob let me wake up

Jacob: I am

Hope: your fucking teasing me

Jacob; I know

Hope: I want to shower let me up

Jacob: Mhm no. Don't leave me

Hope: baby plz

Shit I did not just say that. FUCK

Jacob: did you just call me baby

SHIT

Hope: no why

Jacob: Mhm okay

I got out of his grib after like 2 mins. I got some clothes and got in the shower. As I was showering Jacob comes in and brushes his teeth. I just ignored it. He left after a min and I got out and changed and left the bathroom. Jacob was gone. Huh weird maybe he wanted to shower to. I brushed it off and I got changed and went down stairs. I see Jacob at the door talking to someone. I walk down stairs and go to the door to listen. I put my ear against the door and listened.

? : I love you. I missed you so much how have you been

Jacob: hey I love you to. I'm good how about you

? : I'm good god it's been actually not that long

Jacob: ya like what last month this month

? : ya something like that

I felt my eyes burn. I walked away and went to my room and cried. My makeup was literally everywhere. I was a mess it was on my bed. I got up after a while and I cleaned up. I walked to my bathroom and cleaned up. I wanted my face to look like I wasn't crying. I clean up and I walked out my room. To the living room. I sit on a bean bag and watched ace and Kristen play pool. I spased out and I didn't even notice that Jacob and that girl came out and sat on a bean bag. I didn't even look at him. I just keep looking at ace and Kristen. I then had a idea. I got up and went to ace.

Hope: hey.

Ace: hey

Hope: so who's wining.

Ace: me of course

Kristen: whatever I'm letting you win

Ace: what ever

Hope: wow that is so cool

I said rubbing my hand on his arm. He smiled and keep playing. All the girls noticed and watched me like a hawk. I keep flirting with ace until ace won.

Ace: hahaha mother f*cker I win

Hope: that's so cool.

I said giggleing.

Ace: thanks

Ace went to sit on a bean bag and I joined him I keep flirting until I got bored and I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Jacob came right behind me. I went to the pantry to grab some chips. I grabbed the chips and Jacob was at the door frame.

Hope: oh hey what's up

Jacob: the fact that you were flirting with ace just to make me jealouse bec I wanted to hang out with my sister

I felt so stupid it was his sister. I'm so stupid. Jacob then came in and closed the pantry door. He closed it and he kissed me. I dropped the chips and I grabbed his face. He lifted me up putting me on the little counter they had. I wrapped my legs around him. After a min he pulled away. He just stared at me.

Jacob: it's so cute when your jealouse

Hope: what do you mean I was just talking to ace

Jacob: right and I was talking to my girlfriend.

I looked down and he made me look at him. He then kissed me. He stopped and he just left. I put my head back processing what just happened. I got off the counter then grabbed my chips and left. I went to my room and made a couple tiktoks. After my thirst trap I made I hurd a knock. I walked to the door and I opened it. It was Jacob his eyes widen looking me up and down.

Jacob: what are you getting ready for

Hope: nothing I just made a TikTok

Jacob: oh good

Good?

Hope: ya

Jacob: can I come in

Hope: ya sure

He came in and I went to change. I grabbed some Jami pants and a hoodie one of Jacobs of course🤭.

Hope: let go to your room

Jacob: okay

We walked to Jacobs room. I then jumped on his bed. Jacob did too.

Hope: wow you actually have a nice room

Jacob: ya

Hope: what do you want to do

Jacob: I'm.. Going to play my game

Hope: what come on dude.

Jacob: sorry

He went on his game and I went on my phone. After 30 mins I got bored. I walked up to Jacob and I sat on his lap while he is playing his game.

Jacob: crap hope stop I'm gonna lose

I ignored him.

Jacob: f*ck hope I lost

Hope: good your my now

Jacob: hope get off me

Hope: why do you not like it

Jacob: no I mean y- n- t- just please get off me

I got off him and went on his bed. He got off his game and he got on his bed next to me. I then sat on his lap again.

Hope: what do you want to do

Jacob: uhh
Jacobs head: I can't focus

Hope: uhh what

He shook his head to focus.

Jacob: uhh idk

I smile and I kiss him. He put his hands on my ass. I pushed him down and I laid on him kissing him. He had his hands on my waist. He pull away and laid down.

Hope: bed time

He took off his shirt and laid down. We are both alike I sleep in my bra usually. I took off my shirt revealing my black bra.

Jacob: wow teasing me huh

Hope: no I actually sleep with only a bra. I promise

Jacob: fine

I turned around facing Jacob. Jacob put his hand on my waist. I moved forward closer to him. I kissed him and he moved his hand on my bra. I pull away and I fell sleep.