One day with this b*tch

Next day, 6:00

Hope pov

I woke up a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. Of course it was em.

Hope: hey what's up

Em: oh I was hoping Jacob would answer.

Hope: no he's sore from last night. He can't walk. Get us when we are in the living room. But maybe tomorrow because he's sore he'll need to rest.

Em: okay tell him I came he'll be happy to hear.

Hope: Mhm I can't I'll forget because he'll be kissing me

Em: well tell him

Hope: okay. Before she could day anything I closed the door in her face locking it.

I laid next to Jacob. He groaned and he opened his eyes smiling at me.

Jacob; who was at the door my love

Hope: em of course. Her being here is going to be h*ll. I said putting my hands in my face.

Jacob grabbed my hands and he move them. He then sat up with me on his lap.

Jacob; don't worry baby we can get through this together. He said grabbing my hands

Hope: when did you even date her

Jacob; like when I was f*ckin 18 19 something like that.

Hope: how old is she.

Jacob: Like a year younger so she's 19.

Hope: in a year older so I can kick her a*s easy. If she touches you.

Jacob; that'll be hot

Hope: oh don't get your balls in a knot

Jacob: fine. He said laying down

Hope: wanna go in the living room

Jacob: sure

Hope: carry me.

Jacob grabbed me and he sat up and got up. He walked out the bedroom and headed to the living room. He went down the stairs then he sat down. I was on his lap. I looked at him and he had his hands on my hips. Only me Jacob and Mia and em🙄 was too. Then em went up to us.

Em; finally. Are you okay Jacky. He said putting her hands on his bicep.

He moved his arms away from her.

Jacob; I'm fine. He said coldly.

It took everything in my power not to bet her a*s. I then move so if she tried to touch Jacob she would have to lean forward. Jacob wrapped his arms around me holding me tight. We liked at each other smiling. He then kissed me. I moved my hands on his abs making my way to his face. He had his hand on my waist resting. I could feel em getting mad seeing us kiss.

Em: uhh I'm right here

Hope; Mhm what.

Em; what ever. She said getting up and walking away.

Hope: well want to make a smoothie I have some fruit in the fridge

Jacob: okay

We get up and I head for the fridge. I open the fridge and I see them gone.

Hope: who took the fruit that was in the fridge

Guys; what

Hope: I had fruit in the fridge with my name on it.

Em; oops that's my bad

I turn my head and of course I see em eating them. I walk up to her and I grab them.

Hope: next time you see food with a name on it.. Leave it.

She nods and I leave to the kitchen

Jacob; let me guess em

Hope: yep. What do you see in her to date her

Jacob: I honestly don't know

Hope: well let's make a smoothie

Jacob: okay

I grabbed the blender and I put milk, strawberry, blue Barry's, banana, then I blended it. Jacob wrapped his arms around me and I put my hands over his. He leaned on me then kissed my neck. I smile then I turn around and I wrap my arms around his neck kissing. He had his hands on my waist. We were kinda in the open so only people that were in the 2 bean bags closer to the kitchen will see. He put his tongue in my mouth exploreing my mouth. I smile and I do the same.

Em: can you guys like do that somewhere else

Hope: nope. I said not even looking who it was because I knew it was em.

Then the blender stopped. I poured us our drinks and I clean the blender then we went to sit on a bean bag far from em. Jacob sits then I sit on Jacobs lap. I was drinking my smoothie when I saw em in he corner of my eye giving me and death stare. I then turn my head starring right back at her. I gave her the death glare back but harder. She liked away after a while. I then turn back to Jacob and he was stating right at me.

Jacob; EM. He whispered

Hope: ya she just wants to die. I whispered

Jacob: just motion the times you beat up the other girls. He whispered

Hope: good idea. I whispered

I looked up and I started speaking

Hope: hey guys remember Ella

Guys: omg yes

EM: huh?

Paige; ya you should have seen hope. She went crazy that that Ella gilt flinched just for moving.

Jackson: even Jacob was scared of hope.

Thomas: we all were

Ace: and she got a bloody nose, eyes were swelling her lip was f*cked up,

Kristen; ya and all hope had was a bloody nose that's all it.

Hope; ya. Nobody messes with my boyfriend.

Ace: I won't even and I'm straight. I was tricked out

Hope: ya. I said starring right at her

She looked a little changed in the face. now she looked scared and she should.

Jacob: it was hot but I was scared.

Hope: I know. I said leaning down kissing Jacob.

As I was kissing Jacob I could feel EM starring at us. I then move to his ear.

Hope: let's go to the bedroom I'm tired

Jacob: okay

He sat up with me on him. I laughed looking at him. He then kissed me before we started walking. Before it ended I arched my back as he went backwards. He then pulled away and started walking to our room. We got there and he set me down. I took off my pants and shirt then I laid in bed. Jacob took off his shirt and pants then he laid on me. He kissed me before I feel asleep.