In jail

Next day, 4:00 am

Jacob pov

I was sleeping when I felt a poke at my shoulder. I opened my eyes and it's a officer.

P: hello sorry for waking you but can you plz take as many pics as you can of the damage.

Jacob: yes sir officer.

P: okay I'll close and lock the door so she feels comfortable and I'll also guard it.

Jacob; thanks officer

He nodded and left. I rubbed her back.

Jacob: baby what I'm about to do is me okay. No one is in here but me and you. And the officer closed and locked and guarding the door.

She didnt answer but her eyes were in space. I moved the coat and she flinched. I rubbed her back before continuing. I got to her back and there was just bruises everywhere. I couldn't look anywhere without see a bruise.

Jacob: baby I need to take off your coat. It's okay it's just me and you. The blinds are closed.

She didn't answer but she sat up. I took off her coat gently. She didn't care she just stared into space. I fully took it off and there was bruises everywhere. I didn't see these when I first saw her. She didn't react to my reaction she was just emotionaless. I didn't want to touch her anywhere I felt like she didn't want anyone to touch her. I touched one of her bruises on her stomach. She flinched and I moved my hand away from it. I grabbed the camera and I took pictures. After a couple mins I was done. I put the coat back on her. I yelled I was done and she flinched. I hugged her and she hugged me back. The officer came in and took the camera and walked away. I held hope tight making sure she's alright. Thomas came in and he walked up to me.

Thomas: I saw the pictures.

Jacob: ya it's bad

Thomas: sued him and pressed charges. I didn't everything I could.

Jacob: ya I know you would.

Thomas; has she eaten

Jacob: no... She hadn't eaten since we got her.

Thomas: sis... You need to eat... I know your scared.. But.. You might die if you don't. And if you love Jacob... You would be fighting to live. He said leaving

Hope didn't answer. She keep staring into space. After a while she sat up. She grabbed the tray of food. She took small bites. But better then nothing. She took small bites then got bigger and bigger. Then she started eating like she hadn't ate in a week. Even though it's true. She ate her food and he put it down. She put her head back on my chest. Then officer came in and tried questioning her one more time. She didn't answer them again. They left and she stayed the same. She didn't move alot. She only moved to ich. After a couple hours of her not moving the police came in.

Police: Mr day we need picture of her full body.

Jacob: okay. I said grabbing the camera,

They nod and leave. I sat up picker her up. She held me tight while I stood up. I laid her down back on the bed. Well tried. Every time I set her down she wouldn't let go.

Jacob; baby I'm not going anywhere. I promise I won't leave you. I'll be close. I whispered to her.

She let me go slowly. I sat up and I pulled up her coat. She flinched a little but I moved my hand making sure she is okay with it. I moved her coat again and she didn't flinch. I took off the coat and she was emotionaless. I grabbed the camera and I took a picture of her full body. He flinched on every flash. I tried making her comfortble. Thomas was the only one in there. He wasn't looking though. I got picture of her full body then I put some clothes on her that Thomas brought. I put on her clothes then the coat. I picked her up then laid back down. She laid on me and didn't move after that. Thomas came over and rubbed her back. She flinched. Thomas moved his hand for a while before he moved back rubbing. She didn't flinch and let him rub her back. He rubbed her back for a while before he stopped. The hospital was going to discharge her when he is fully in jail. Which was soon. Thomas has been going to the police station to do everything he could to get him in jail. After a hour Thomas left and I turned to hope.

Jacob: hope. Thomas is using all his power to get him in jail. And he's one step away from getting in prison. He might go today. We have more proof then anything.

Hope sat up and look at me. For the first time in 9 days she's smiled. But it was weak but better then nothing. I smiled back brightly. She hugged me again. I tried touching her waist making sure she is okay with it. She didn't flinch and I moved fully on her waist. After hours of staying like this Thomas came in with a bright smile.

Thomas: guess what. He said smiling

Jacob; what

Thomas: he's in jail. And for life. He said smiling brightly.

I smiled and hugged hope tighter.

Jacob: hope did you hear that

Hope didn't answer she just noded.

Jacob: so are we discharged.

Thomas: ya. He said smiling.

I smiled.

Jacob: when are we discharged.

Thomas: right now.

I smiled and I grabbed hope gently and sat up. We didn't have anything so we just left. Hope still didn't want to leave me so she sat on my lap all the way to hype house. We got there and I grabbed hope gentle and I got out the car. We walked in and hype house was in the living room. They saw hope and they gave me is she okay look. I nod and I walked to our room. I laid her on the bed still her on me. We fell asleep after a while