Dancing in the rain

Next day, 6:00

Hope pov

I woke up. I lifted my head up and I see a tear falling off Jacobs cheek. I wipe it off gently. I then kissed his lips softly. I then sat my head down thinkin. Why did I almost break up with Jacob. He is the best boyfriend I had. This is all my fault. But... All these girls love Jacob and beg him to date them. Why me.... What's so special about me..  I got rapped half my life. What's so special about that. I didnt do anything and he choice me... Is he just making a bet with his friends. Is this all a act. As I was thinking I felt a gentle kiss on my head. I looked up and Jacob was smiling at me. I gave him a weak smile trying to hide my real expression.

Jacobs pov; hope is so beautiful. But her smile was fake. It was weak and.. Not her. What happen

Jacob: what's wrong baby. He said  confused

Hope: I'm fine. I lied

Jacob: no baby.. That's a weak smile. That's not hopes smile. He said sad

Hope: baby I'm fine. I lied

Jacob; hope.. Plz talk to me. We are going to have more problems if we can't talk things through.

He was right. It will cause more problems if we can't talk and get through it together

Hope: it's just.... All these girls beg you to date them. And all I didn't was be nice. Why me.. What's so special about me. I got rapped half my life. What's special about that.

Jacob: because.... I love you.. And love you is a strong word.. When those girls beg for me... They don't know me. They don't know anything about me. Just I have a good shape body... And you... You talked to me... You talked to me instead of saying your hot like all the other girls do. You got to know me. And so what if you got rapped half your life. He was stupid and horny as f*ck. He didn't care how you felt. I love you hope. And.. I never felt this way before. I never felt this way before. And.. It's the greatest feeling ever.

Hope: Jacob I love you too. I said before kissing him.

He grabbed my face kissing back. He then moved his hands down my thighs rubbing them. I then pull away putting our foreheads together. I got up and I opened the curtains. It was raining. I loved the rain. It gives pants more life. Then I got a idea. I grabbed my phone and Jacob. I picked a song then we went outside. I set my phone on a tiktok stand. I put it on 3 seconds.

Hope: let's dance

Jacob smiled and took my hand and he spinned me. We started dancing like we were doing a comparison. Then he picked me up and twirled me around. I lifted up my head feeling the rain hit my face. He put me down then we went forehead to forehead. We started slow dancing. I put my right hand on his neck. My left holding his. He had his right hand on my waist. His left holding mine. We slowly danced in the rain. We stopped and I looked up feeling the rain hit my face and Jacob did the same. I then looked at him and he did the same. I then kissed him and he kissed me back. After a while of kissing we walked back inside dripping wet but it was worth it. I was looking at the tiktok while we went back to our room. It recorded everything even when I stopped it so it showed everything and I didnt care I posted it with a smile. I posted it then went to change. I changed into some Jami pants and I sports bra. I wrapped my hair in a towel. I then saw back out on some red and block Jami pants and a black tank top. I walked up to him and I hugged him from behind. He turned around facing me. He looked into my eyes. His eyes were so.. Comforting. He then pulled me in my my waist and he gave me a gentle kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. He smile then pulled away.

Jacob: I love you. He said gently

Hope: I love you too. I said gently

He then kissed my forehead then he went to the closet. After he put on his black tank top we walked out to the living room.

Thomas: why is your hair wet

Hope: we danced in the rain. And I made a tiktok out of it.

Thomas: oh

Me and Jacob take down and I wrapped my leg around him snuggleing him.

Hope: so where is EM

Mia: she never comes out her room ever since the thing

Hope: Mhm good. I said falling asleep on Jacobs chest.

Jacob pov

As I was talking to everybody I Noticed that hope hasn't been talking I look and she's asleep. She was so beautiful and peaceful. I moved a peace of hair that was in her face. I stare at her before I remembered that I'm not alone. I snap out of my head and I turn to everybody.

Jacob: hey I'm going to put hope to bed. And I should go to bed to

Everybody: k good night

Jacob: good night.

I picked up hope. She instantly wrapped her arms and legs around me.

Jacob: I'm sorry my love

Hope: it's fine baby

I carried her to our room. I got in the room and I closed and locked the door. I walked to the bed and I set hope done gently on top of me. She digged her head in my chest and fell back asleep. She was so beautiful I can't help myself. Fucking shit. I give her a soft kiss on her for head. Then I held her tight falling asleep