Maid

Next day, 8:00

Hope pov

I woke up Jacob moving on me. I groan then held him tighter around his neck. He sat up but I stopped him.

Jacob: baby I have to leak. He said trying to get up

I groan then let him go. He sat up and left. I sat there waiting for him with my arms open. He came to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled then grabbed him.

Jacob: baby it's time to walk up. He said getting out of my hands.

Hope: no bed time forever. I said grabbing him.

Jacob: I'll make you coffee

Hope: deal. I said letting him go

He laughed then kissed my forehead. I grabbed his face then kissed him. He pulled away then lifted me up. I laughed a little then he carried me to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth then headed for the kitchen. He set me down on the counter then made my coffee. He handed it to me and I drank it. He stood infront of me drinking his coffee. He also rubbed my iner thigh. We finished drinking our coffees then I washed our dishes. Jacob was on my back the whole time. I was laughing the whole time.

Hope: your such a baby. I said half laughing.

Jacob: bec I love you. He said kissing my neck.

I finished washing our dishes then I grabbed his hand and walked to the living room sitting on a bean bag. Jacob sat next to me then wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled into him. He kissed my head and I looked at him. He looked at m then I gave him a kiss. He was back then I pulled away. I then crawled on him sitting on his lap. I hugged him an he hugged back. He was so warm and gentle I have to be in a long time dream.

Hope: baby what happen to those spider outfits.

Jacob: idk I think we just put them away and never put them on why.

Hope: I just remembered them.

Thomas: alright guys today we are going to wear maid outfits

Girls: not us

Thomas: no not you

Hope: I'll wear one.

Thomas: alright then here you go. He said handing me one.

I grabbed it and it was my size. I got off Jacob and put it on. I tried it without anything helping me seeing if it covers everything nope. Jacob came and moved his hand on my waist.

Jacob: I would want a hour cleaning from you.

Hope: omg your so kinky. I said laughing

I put on a tank top over it and it looked like I had nothing under neth it. I also put some shorts on. Then I walked out and everybody was wearing them expected the girls.

Hope: hey guys I need to get stuff from target.

Thomas: hear that boys target run in maid outfits. He said with his camera

We all got in the truck. I was on Jacobs lap he had his arms wrapped around my waist. We got there and Walked in. We already had a couple looks but we all didn't care. Jacob flexed his back and it was breath taking.

Jacob: like it.

Hope: h*ll ya

Jacob laughed then whispered in my ear.

Jacob: maybe you'll get it tonight if you lucky.

Hope: I can get it whenever I want too. I whispered back

Jacob: what ever.

He kissed my neck then went back to the others. And I went back with them too. I went to the pad and tampon isle to look around. I grabbed some pads and tompons. Jacob came to me behind the cart and kissed my neck gentle. I giggled then stopped the cart and turned around. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He is rubbing my waist. I pull away and look at him.

Jacob: is it that time of the month. He said showing me the pads.

Hope: sadly yes.

Jacob: it's okay baby. He said hugging me.

Hope: you so sweet. I said laughing and hugging him back.

Jacob: looks like you don't get my back. He said pulling away

Hope: maybe another time. I said laughing

Jacob: want snacks I'll get them.

Hope: no baby I can't. I said feeling bad

Jacob: it's okay my love I'll spend my money on you any day.

Hope: no not anyday only theses days

Jacob: what ever you want. He said kissing my neck

I groan then turn around to see a camera hiding on the wall recording us. Once I saw it I hurd giggling and things crashing then running. I went to the isle an I see a mess.

Jacob: who did this.

Hope: I have a pretty good guess.

Jacob: who- ohhh ya

Hope: come on baby let's check out. I said grabbing his hand

We went to check out and hype was already there

Thomas: hey sis

Hope: don't hey sis me I know you were the one with the camera spying on me and Jacob.

Thomas: what. Nooo I would never. He said sarcastically

Hope: and trust me I hurd more then one.

They all looked like there holding in a laugh.

Hope: let's just go to self check out.

I went to self check out which surprisely it wasn't packed. I ringed our things and Jacob was just on my back hanging and Kristen was narrating us.

Kristen: look at them love birds here in target ringing there stuff obviously in love. And probably tonight there getting the deed.

I stop what I was doing and started laughing. Jacob started laughing too on me. Everybody started laughing. I finished ringing our stuff while he narrated us more. I paid and walked out. I put my stuff in the back then I got in on Jacobs lap. He held me by the waist. We drove home and it was a blast. It was funny playful and entertaining to watch. We got home and I grabbed my stuff and went to our room. I put the pads tampons in the bathroom in a draw I put them in. I took off my maid outfit them jumped in bed. Jacob was making a tiktok of what he does at night. He brushed his teeth then took off all his jewelry. He then set the camera up on the bed I wasn't thinking anything until I saw him jump. I screamed and he caught himself.

Hope: you a*s hole. I said pushing him.

He laughed then grabbed his phone. He posted it then turned to me. He hovered over me and I moved my phone to see what he's doing. He laid his head down I started rubbing his head while I'm on my phone. He came up closer then he started kissing my neck. I laughed and continued to rub his head.

Hope: no hickeys you gave me enough.

He didn't answer but kept going. I set my phone down and put both hands in his hair. He pulled away then kissed me. I laughed kissing him back. Jacob grabbed one of my hands and lifted it up away. I smiled. He then rubbed my hand down. It tickled a little. He then grabbed my hand just holding it. He grabbed my other hand just holding it. I smiled kissing him. He pulled away and I smiled at him. He let go of my hands going down them slowly. It tickled and I giggled. He smiled then gave me a kiss. I smiled and grabbed his face kissing back. I pulled away then he hugged me. I hugged him tight then kissed his forehead. He kissed my neck then laid his head down. I hugged him then I soon fell asleep