Why?

1 week later, 6:00

Hope POV

I woke up not Jacob not being there. And I felt kinda sad. No stop hope we are just friends. I got up showered then got in a black crop top and unicorn jamis pants. Thomas told me to wear it so I did. I walked out and went to the living room and everybody was wearing unicorn pants and a tank top. But I was the only one with a black crop top. I walk to the living room and I see Jacob.

Hope: wow Jacob nice fit

Jacob: lol you too

Hope: what are you making

Jacob: just some salad

Hope: looks good

Jacob grabbed a piece of salad and fed it it me. I ate it and it was really good honestly.

Hope: Mhm that is actually good

I grab one and I fed him one.

Jacob: Mhm that is good.

Hope: I know right

Ace: jeez just date already

I blushed and looked away. No stop hope he is wrong we are just FRIENDS. I looked back at the salad and mixed the ranch together. I put some ranch on his nose. He laugh and put some on mine. I wipe it and lick it. I grabbed a paper towel and I wiped his off. I didn't realize how close we were until I was done. I stared at him for a while before I cleared my throat and went back to mixing the salad. Thomas then came up to me and he grabbed my hand and dragged me out side.

Hope: wtf is up

Thomas: what is going on with you and Jacob

Hope: nothing we are just friends

Thomas: right, me and Mia are just friends

Hope: look I like him. But he doesn't like me

Thomas: hope shut the fuck up. Have you realized that he was all depressed and went to the hospital. Then all of a sudden he is okay not going to the hospital anymore. Not working out so long as he used to.

I was speechless.. He was right. But idk I can't. I have to many problems. Thomas left I left for a walk to clear my head. I muted my phone and I walked to a hill and sat on a tree. I had my back against the tree. I sat there thinking. Did he really like me, is he just making a bet with his friends, my head started raising I cried thinking of what it could be. After a while I went back to hype house and I went to my room. I was only gone for a hour. I laid on my bed and I just looked at the ceiling. After a while I hurd a knock. I get up and answer it. It was Jacob.

Jacob: can I come in

Hope: ya

He came in and sat on the bed. I sat next to him.

Hope: so what's u-

Before I could finish my sentence Jacob kissed me. I couldn't pull away his lips were like magnets to my. He jumped on top of me and he made out for a while when I hurd a knock. I covered Jacob under the blankets. I yelled come in and tabs came in. She then sat on my gaming chair and started talking.

Tabs: so do you have like a thing with Jacob.

As she said that Jacob went down my thighs and kissed my inside thighs.

Hope: well I like him a lot

As I said that Jacob kissed gently on top of my clit.

Tabs: are you going to do anything

Hope: idk  

As I said that he kissed my clit a little.

Tabs: well okay I'll go, you do your thing

She left and once the door closed Jacob came up from the covers and started kissing me.

Jacob: so you like me

Hope: Mhmm

Jacob: come on do you like me

Hope: what no Jacob no I dont

He stared at me. Then got up and left and closed the door. I felt so sad what have I done. I laid my head down and I started crying. What have I done I like him alot. I grabbed my phone and texted Mia to come to my room code red. After less then a min she came in and she saw my puffy eyes.

Mia: what's wrong

She came to me and hugged me tight. I cried in her arms.

Mia: what happen

Hope: tabs came in and I hid Jacob, She asked me questions, Jacob kissed my folds, then tabs left and Jacob kissed me, he asked me if I liked him, but i said no, he left and I felt bad bec it was a lie, but I'm scared for a relationship an-

Mia: wo wo wo slow down it's okay. 

She hugged me tight. And I cried in her shoulder for hours. Until she said something.

Mia: we are having a pool day tomorrow want to come

Hope: sure

I said going back to crying on Mia.

Jacob POV

I was in my room looking at the ceiling. I cried in silence looking at the ceiling. The boys locked on the door but I didnt answer. I then grabbed my phone and started texting someone.

Hope POV

I was still crying. At this point all the girls were in my room trying to calm me down but they couldn't. I cried for actually for 3 hours. The girls gave me ice cream, candy, chocolate, teddy bear. But none of it helped. After a while I calmed down and now they couldn't get me to talk. I just looked at the ceiling wanting to give it all up.

Tabs: what happen...

Paige; did you mean it...

Mia: what are you feeling like...

I didn't answer any of there question. I just looked at the ceiling. After a while they gave up and they all laid in bed with me. I fell asleep after a while