Pranked

Next day, 8:00

Hope pov

I woke up from a dream. It wasn't a bad dream thank god. The dream was about me and Jacob dancing in the rain. Even though we already did that the dream put it as if like in a romantic movie. I sat up and I saw I was still on Jacob. I laid my head back down trying to fall back asleep. The door opens but I ignore it thinking the person will see us and leave. After a few seconds I felt water hit me. I insteadly get up and Jacob was choking on water. I look back and I see half of hype house an Thomas's vlog camera.

Hope: get the f*ck out you d*ck heads. I said kicking the out litarly.

After they left I closed and locked the door. Jacob looked like he was recovering from our wake up call.

Hope: great now I have to change the bed sheets. I said feeling the water on the bed.

Jacob: Dawn. He said coughing

Hope: aww my poor baby. I said crawling on him.

Jacob: it's fine I just got water in my mouth. He said doing one more cough.

Hope: okay. I said before giving him a quick kiss

I gave him a quick kiss then I sat up. I went into our closet and grabbed bed sheets and I also changed. Jacob changed with me. I changed the bed then I laid on it for a test.

Jacob: coffee?

Hope: YES. I said dramatically

Jacob laughed.

Hope: oh and also let's leave the house to get coffee I'm really not in the mood for hype house. I said sitting up.

Jacob: okay. He said laughing

Jacob then crawled on me kissing me. I laughed kissing him back. I pulled away and I looked into his eyes so blue like the ocean. He gave me one more kiss before he sat up.

Skip driving there

I was looking out the window and then I felt Jacobs hand mov to my thigh. He started rubbing it and I looked I looked for a few seconds before I put my hand on his then lookin out the window. We got there and we got our drinks. Me and Jacob sat at a little table at the end. We talked and laughed and a couple fans came up and took pictures.

Jacob: I was trying to think of something to do for you. He said putting his coffee down

Hope: uhh Jacob you already do enough. Why do I need more. I said confused.

Jacob: bec. I want to give you everything. I know I can't do that so I'll just do fun things with you. He said making eye contact with me.

Hope: your so romantic and sweet. I said before kissing him

He smiled kissing me back. I pulled away after a while.

Hope: we should probably go people are recording us kissing. I said sitting up

Jacob looked around and saw. We got up and tipped the waiter then left. Jacob had his hand on my thigh all the way there of course. We got home and I went to the living room.

Tabs: you didn't get me any. He said sad

Hope: you pranked me plus I wasn't in the mood to have hype house coffee.

Tabs: okay fair. She said going back on her phone.

Skip couple hours

All we did was laugh and talk and make TikToks. Which I wasn't complaining but I got bored. Except when we made Tiktoks. That made me happy and wild up. I made a couple tiktoks with Jacob too. I then tried playing pool with Jacob. We were both tied at the end. Jacob won of course. When he did he was all hype up it was funny.

Jacob: YAAAAA HAHAHAHA. He said screaming.

Hope: okay okay I get I get gosh dawn. I said calming him down.

He was way to hyped so I grabbed some water from someone and I throw it at him. Everybody gasped and Jacob was shocked. I was laughing.

Jacob: oh your so dead. He said looking at me.

I ran not saying a word. He trassed me for a min before I slipped on the spilt water. Jacob grabbed me and he threw me on a bean bag. I was dying of laughter. Jacob then tickled me and I started screaming.

Hope: NO B-BABE P-PLZ

Jacob: you got my hair wet. He said tickling me.

He finally stopped after a while. I took a breath and Jacob dried himself off with a towel. I was still catching my breath.

Hope: you have to carry me to the bedroom. I said lifting my arms up.

Jacob laughed but he picked me up.

Jacob: your lucky I'm soft. He said carrying me.

Hope: and you lucky I'm nice. I said wrapping my arms and legs around him.

We got to our room an he laid me down. He tried getting up but I still had my arms and legs wrapped around him.

Jacob: let me go so I can dry off. He whined

Hope: idc if your sweeting I'll still sleep with you.. Even though I already have sleep with a sweety Jacob. I said teasing him.

Jacob: a least let me take off my shirt.

Hope: Mmm fine. I said before letting him go.

He took off his shirt before laying right back on me. I hugged him tight like it was our last hug together. Jacob looked up at me and he kissed me. I smiled kissing him back. He moved his hand to my hair holding it. I pulled away then I moved my hand to his hair playing with it. Jacob then laid his head on my chest. I kissed his head then I played with his hair also massaging his head. He was out like a light and soon I fell asleep playing with his soft fluffy hair.