Week 2

Couple days later, 10:00

Hope POV

It's been 2 weeks and we leave tomorrow. Me and Jacob packed everything and made sure we didn't forget anything. I doubled checked and I had everything. After I checked I walked in the bedroom where Jacob was.

Hope: got everything

Jacob: yep

I went to him and hugged him. He grabbed my face gently then kissed me. I smiled. He pulled away and moved my hair behind my ear.

Hope: what do you want to do today

Jacob: idk what do you wan to do

Hope: we should. Go swimming one more time, then have a shower, then a bond fire, then s'mores, then a night swim, THEN one more cheesy bath with bubbles. And lastly bed. I said counting each activity

Jacob; sounds like a plan

I smiled. He kissed me.

Hope: alright get ready for our swim

Jacob laughed.

Jacob: okay

I grabbed a bikini from my suitcase. I put it on and wrapped myself in a towel waiting for Jacob. He came in, in swimming trunks. He came to me and kissed me.

Jacob: ready

Hope; yep

We got up and walked to the boat. He helped me in then untied the boat. He got on board and went to the drivers side. He turned it on and drove to our normal spot. After we got there he turned off the boat and came to me. I was putting on sunscreen before I did anything else.

Jacob: ready

Hope: yep one second.
I said finishing putting on my sunscreen.

Jacob nodes and dived in the water. I giggled. I put the sunscreen down and dived in also. I came up from the water. I sighed.

Hope: I'm gonna miss this place

Jacob: me too

I went to him and kissed him. He kissed me back. I wrapped my legs around him.

Hope: God I'm gonna miss this.
I said almost about to cry

Jacob moved my hair.

Jacob: me too

He then kissed me. I giggled.

Hope: I love you so much.
I giggled

Jacob: I love you too

I smiled and kissed him again. After a hour we got out. We drove back to the cabin and Jacob helped me out them tied the boat down. We walked to the cabin holding hands. We walked inside and got ready for a shower. We showered together then we both changed. We laid in bed waiting until it got dark. After it got dark we walked outside and made a fire. After he made it he sat down. I walked to him and sat on his lap. He grabbed me and held me tight. I snuggled into him watching the fire. He kissed my cheek then rubbed my waist. I laid my head on his chest.

Hope; this is really nice. And relaxing

Jacob: ya. Ya it is

I grabbed his hands and held them. He grabbed my hands with one hand then started tickling me. I started sqeauling and squirming around. I kneed him. He instantly let me go and grabbed him. I fell on the ground catching my breath.

(Don't worry she's 2 feet away from the fire)

I sat there catching my breath.

Hope: you a*s hole

Jacob: I'm the a*s hole. I can't have kids. He said still holding himself

I started laughing.

Jacob; oh your done

I quickly got up but he grabbed me. I fell on the sand. Jacob held me down and tickled me again. I was screaming and moving trying to get out of it. I had a idea that would get him off me.

Hope: James stop

He stopped. I caught my breath. He sat back.

Jacob: who's james

Hope: a joke

Before I could finished I ran off.

Jacob: oh your dead

He ran to me. I got on the boat trapping myself. I turned around to him.

Hope: Jacob. Jacob. We can talk about this. Plz

Jacob: nope

He then ran to me. I tripped on something then fell off the boat. I grabbed Jacob bringing him with me. I came up from the water. I was almost laughing. The water was so cold. We both looked shocked then we started laughing. We got out the water and back in the cabin. We used the left over water to put out the fire. After we did we walked inside.

Jacob: I'll get the bath ready

Hope: okay

He walked in the bathroom. I walked outside and grabbed the s'more stuff. I walked back inside then picked some clothes. I laid them on the bed. I undressed and wrapped myself in a towel waiting for the bath. After 30 20 minutes Jacob came in and came to me. He kissed me.

Jacob: it's ready

Hope: cheesy

Jacob: just how you like it

I giggled. I kissed him then got up. I walked to the bathroom and walked in. Just like yesterday. I giggled.

Hope; thank you baby. Your so cute and sweet. I said hugging him looking up at him

Jacob: of course

He kissed me then we got in the bath tub. I was on my phone on TikTok. Jacob held my waist kissing my neck most likely giving me hickeys. After a while I set my phone down then just relaxed. Jacob kissed me then took a sip of the wine. I smiled and did the same. The wine was sooooo good. I finished my first glass then had seconds.

Jacob: jeez slow down

Hope: it's soooo good though. I whine

He chuckled then kissed me. In set my glass down then grabbed him kissing him back. He did the same but rubbed my waistline to my thighbone. He started using tongue and I did the same. His hand slowly came to my neck grabbing it gently. I smiled. I grabbed his hand. He pulled away. We were still so close I could feel his breath. Then I smiled. He smiled then kissed me again. I pulled away requick then finished my drink. Jacob Unplugged the drain. We got out the bath still kissing. We got to the bedroom and I laid down in bed. Jacob came to me and kissed me.