Birth simulator

Next day, 9:00

Hope pov

I woke up my arms around Jacobs neck. I let him go and looked around. I somehow moved him off me. I was about to get up when he grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist spooning me. I laughed.

Hope: baby I have to shower.

Jacob: don't leave me. He whines

Hope: I'm not I just need to shower. I said turning to him.

Jacob: Mmm 5 more mins. He said going back to sleep

Hope: fine

I laid my head down and he kissed my cheek before laying his head down. I smile. I grabbed his hands and held them.

5 mins later

Hope: okay baby I have to shower now.

Jacob: I'm joining. He said rubbing my waist

Hope: MK

He gave me a kiss before getting up. I sat up for a while then got up. I got in the shower and Jacob came in a while after. We showered and I changed into some skinny jeans and a white crop top. Jacob came to me and wrapped his arms around me.

Jacob: you look beautiful

Hope: Mmm thanks baby

Jacob: no problem

I was doing my make up in the bathroom mirror while Jacob is on my back. I was laughing half the time he is so cute. I finished my make-up then turned to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his arms to my back waist. I gave him a kiss. I pulled away then moved my hands to his chest. He cupped my face then gave me one more kiss. I smiled kissing him. I pulled away then I walked in our room. I grabbed my phone then took a picture in the mirror in the bathroom for snapchat story. Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist. I grabbed his face making a kissing face. I took the picture and Jacob kissed my neck. I save it then posted it. I replied to a couple questions on snap.

(Guys ask questions you would ask Jacobs girlfriend on snap and I'll use them)

After I replied to a couple we left our room. I went into the kitchen and I saw Thomas setting something up.

Hope: what are you setting up Thomas.

Thomas: a birth simulator

Hope: what does it do

Thomas: makes you feel like your actually giving birth. And today we are using them on the boys.

Hope; oh okay

Jacob: oh h****lllllll no

I laughed

Hope: yep baby. I said bopping his nose

He rolled his eyes and I walked to the girls.

Hope: did you guys hear about the video today

Tabs: ya and I can't wait

Hope: me either

Paige: when is it

Mia: like 30 mins he has to set it up.

Hope: sweet

I walked to Jacob and sat on his lap. He moved his hands on my waist finishing talkin to ace.

Jacob: what's up baby. He said turning to me

Hope: 30 minutes. I said moving my hands to his shoulder

Jacob: uhh I'd want to do it

Hope: do it for the video do it for me. I said moving my hands to his abs