Day 1

Next day, 12:00

Hope POV

I woke up being shook. I open my eyes and I see Jacob. I groan.

Hope; what baby

Jacob: I made you breakfast

I open my eyes and he has a tray of food. I smile.

Hope: your so sweet baby

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I sat up still covering myself. I took the tray.

Hope: your so sweet baby thank you so much

Jacob: anytime

I grabbed him and kissed him. He smiled kissing me. I pulled away then started eating the breakfast. I ate my breakfast then laid back down. Jacob came in and moved my hair then kissed my cheek. I smiled. I grabbed him and dragged him in bed. He laughed and laid in bed with me. He kissed me then held me. I smiled. I crawled on him. I laid on him. He wrapped his arms around me then kissed my forehead.

Jacob: your so cute

I smiled. I sat up. Jacob grabbed my waist. I rubbed my eyes. Jacob rubbed my waist to my thighs.

Jacob: how are your legs

Hope: fine

Jacob: wanna shower

Hope: Mmm bath

Jacob: okay

He sat up picking me up. I giggled. He walked in the bathroom and sat me down on the counter. He turned on the bath and came back to me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his hands on my thighs. I smiled and kissed him. He picked me up then put me in the bath. I smiled. He gave me a shoulder massage while I relaxed in the bath.

Hope: your so sweet

He moved my hair then kissed me. I giggled. He went back to massaging my shoulder. I grabbed his hands and wrapped them around me. He kissed my neck then grabbed my throat gently. I bit my lip then laid my head down. He sat up and left the room. I smiled. I grabbed my phone and went on it. I went on TikTok scrolling. Jacob came back in and he got in the bath with me. I giggled. I sat down on his lap.

Jacob: like the bath

Hope: I love the bath now

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and went on TikTok. Jacob held my waist watching TikTok with me. After 20 minutes we got out. I wrapped a towel around me and grabbed my makeup bag. I put on my skin care first then did my makeup. Jacob came to me and held my waist. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me then laid his head on my shoulder. I finished my make-up then turned to Jacob.

Jacob: I don't get why you wear make-up

Hope: i don't know

He smiled then kissed me. I smiled. I walked off to our suitcases. I grabbed mine and picked some clothes. I changed into them then went to find Jacob. He was still in the bathroom playing with his hair. I giggled then went up to him. I started playing with his hair. He grabbed my waist while I styled his hair.

Hope: all done

He looked in the mirror then me

Jacob: thanks

I kissed him.

Hope: no problem

Jacob: what do you want to do

Hope: there's a lot to do. We can go on the boat and fish, we can go on the boat and go to a nice deep spot and swim, or we can just get in the water here and swim. We can export the island, w-