Eat 2

Same day, 4:00pm

Hope POV

I didn't something I really didn't want to. I walked to the bathroom and I learned over the toilet.

5 mins later

I walked out the bathroom to see Jacob on my bed sitting at the end.

Hope: wtf are you doing here

Jacob: I hurd you in the bathroom. He said with a attitude

Hope: ya peeing

Jacob: really I didnt know throwing up sounds is peeing sound

Hope: well I was peeing your just hear things.

Jacob walked in the bathroom and leaned on the wall where the tolit is.

Jacob: I didn't know pee was chunky

Hope: Jacob I'm 20 years old I know what I'm doing

Jacob: well I brought snacks so let's go

Hope: no

Jacob came up to me and he kissed me. As much as I wanted to kiss him. I didn't. He pulled away and he knew I was seriouse.

Jacob POV

I really wanted her to eat. I didn't want her to do this so I had one more idea😏

Hope POV

Jacob picked me up and carried me to the bed. He set me down on the bed kissing me. I felt for it I kissed his back. I started taking off his shirt then he pulled away.

Hope: Jacob. I whine

He didn't do anything just stared

Hope: JACOB. Why are you doing anything. I whine

Jacob: see I can make you beg for me

I was pissed. F*ck he won. He then grabbed my favorite priece of candy an stook it in my face. He pinned my arms down with his kneels. All I could do was move my face. He tried feeding me it but I moved my head like a mother f*cker. He then held my face still and put his finger in my mouth. He got my mouth open and stook it in my mouth. It was so hard not to eat it. Jacob moved my jaw to make me chew. He then massage my throat and I tried not to swallow but it was hard. I swallow It and he kissed me.

Hope: fuck you

I said mad

I stared at him coldly. He then grabbed another piece and I gave up I ate it.

Jacob: good.. Good girl

I got a little horny when he said that but I didn't show it. He got off me kinda. He went down to my hips feeding me. I grabbed a pillow to lean on it. Jacob feed me for 5 mins then he stopped when he thought I ate enough. But he still stayed on me making sure I won't throw it up.

Hope: f*ck you

Jacob: I'll make you eat more

Hope: can't make me

Jacob: remember what happen last time you said that.

I looked away with a attitude. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

Jacob: I'm so proud of you

He said kissing me. He was still on me.

Hope: okay let me up plz

Jacob: nope

Hope: plz your not my boyfriend. You can't act like one.

Jacob: ya but I know you like me.