"What's the story on this one?" Melissa asked when she saw the look on Tom's face.

"This is Hela. She is a two year old Havanese. She's been here with us for about three weeks and she is an absolute angel."

"Hela?" Tom chuckled.

"Well this just feels like it's meant to be," Melissa added.

"Would you like to meet her?"

They both nodded before walking into the cage where she was being held. She immediately ran to Tom and licked his face when he crouched down to pet her.

"What do you think sweetheart?" Melissa asked.

"She's perfect. We'll take her," he smiled.

The volunteer instructed them to go to the front desk to process the adoption while they got Hela ready. Tom was so excited to be taking her home. He didn't think he'd find another dog after Bobby but he knew that she was the perfect fit for their family. Once all the forms were filled out, Hela was brought out and she started jumping for joy when she saw Tom and Melissa. They led her to the car and she looked out the window happily the whole car ride home. It was snowing so they sadly couldn't open the window for her. Once they got home they tried leading her straight to their home but she clearly wanted to play in the snow.

"I think Hela wants some snow time before she sees her new home," Tom chuckled.

"Well we're already dressed for the snow," Melissa shrugged. "We can go on a walk before taking her home."

"What do think Hela? Do you want to go for a walk in the snow?" She barked and jumped around at Tom's question. "I'll take that as a yes," he chuckled.

They started walking along the path behind their house and she was having the time of her life. She kept jumping in the piles of snow and then would run back to show Tom and Melissa all the snow she would accumulate on her fur. Melissa looked towards Tom to see him beaming down at Hela.

"Bobby would be happy to see you like this."

Tom smiled sadly at her. "I miss him so much but I think you're right. Hela and him would've gotten along so well. Thank you for encouraging me to do this my love."

"I'd do anything to see you happy."

***

Tom Hiddleston posted a photo

twhiddleston so happy to welcome Hela to our familytagged: @melhiddleston

tagged: @melhiddleston

chrishemsworth hela! what a perfect name!

danielhiddleston joey is already asking when he can go meet her

***

Melissa Hiddleston posted a photo

melhiddleston my favorite daughtertagged: @twhiddleston

tagged: @twhiddleston

miahiddleston you take that back!

oliviahiddleston my favorite hiddleston