Chapter 101:- Weakness

-~*~-
After a great one hour, Luyao came back with Max helping him carry in a stack of thick empty documents. Yanyi stayed in the office for she's afraid that things will be awkward if she takes a visit to the forensic room. And she has no time to waste on that.

"Here's the rest of the documents, sire. *phew*" Max straightened his back as he plopped down the documents. Luyao went around and close the blinds and makes sure that no one is on every single inches of the station. The deputy officer was quite confused why his local inspector do these unexpected action.

"Sire, what are you doing?"

"Making sure no one is peeking."

"Are you both..."

"NO!!!" They shout out in unison. I mean, it's not wrong that they like each other but they have yet to make it official let alone do the thing. Afraid of being scolded again for his idea, Max ran away from the room snd Luyao immediately close the door. Turning back the atmosphere is... less or more awkward...

"Ignore his nonsense... let's focus... on the case."

Yanyi proceed to open the data and look through it while Luyao keep an eye and ear out for any intruder. Written on the data that she focuses on is to the soul ordained date. All of it was empty. This means that they have yet to have met nor know who their soul siblings is. Then how come they came to be in the same place at the same time and got killed in the perfect order?

Is there someone even bigger than this culprit? A mastermind behind all this? She can't focus on that, she has to get straight to the point. Aside from the date of ordained she keep in mind about the type of occupation and medical records of these people. When it comes to soul-siblings everything is recorded inside the churches documents and the one left behind in the archive are more or less the family side.

She felt pity and rage surging through her body once she saw the details of the deceased. Most of them are still in the early 20s and had just start a new semester of school. Yet they are meet by the sharp truth of death when all they do is just getting by in life. However these comes with a few incredible achievements.

Most of the stronger link tends to strive more towards athletic while the weaker link strive more towards charity and intelligence. If they are still alive they would have been a great asset to develop the empire even more than it has already been. Heck they have even participated in a bunch of tournament, even in the underworld.

At the back of the documents there will be a blank page to records the movements of each soul siblings individual in a span of a week. However when a new week start the last records would delete itself from the pages with no traces. It is a good thing to use, but prove useless if things were to happen months prior.

Thankfully this is not the case and they have an actual use of these records.

The back of the first victim reads the following...

.

.

.

I walk out of my bed and went out of my room to the outside of my house with just my pyjamas and no shoes. I have no concious of moving or commanding my body to do so. It's like something is telling me to move and it followed.

I can't even open my eyes nor open my mouth. All I can do is to wait until I regain back my control. I tries to memorize my path back home, but this body of mine make so many turns that I have lost count after 5 minutes.

By the time I'm able to gain back my conciousness into the real world, my heart felt some sort of joy. Some sort of comfort that I have never felt before. Not even with my family or my friends. It's like we are meamt to stay with each other forever.