Chapter 76:- Surviving Kill

-~*~-

"ARGHHHHH!!!!" Screams flooded the dark area for a long time. Machine from electricity to flame is scattered on the floor. The wall behind her is scorched in black ashes as her body keeps struggling to keep up with the situation.

It has been a whole 6 weeks since she first came here. And trust me when I say, not even an hour hanging up like a doll is a pleasure to her. Burn marks covered her arms and legs as she continues to resist the pain.

It's a miracle to her that she'll be feeling these torturous sensations in the morning as at night everyone needs to sleep. However, even that thought won't make her less anxious every day. From dawn till sunset, she waited in fear of what is to come to her next.

And to make her feel even worse, she didn't hear any news from the man about her search. It was as if the whole things are the stage. Nevertheless, she still grasps the small hope that one day, even for one day, her father will start searching for her.

"I'm quite concerned though. Why did your father have yet to issue an order to search for you? It wasn't even a hassle if I were to say that they'd managed to find you, you'll be in your bed laying in comfort right now. I mean six weeks?! That's quite the record I would say."

"...ey'll com... know they... ill"

"Stop struggling to make a sentence and keep your voice from screaming. You haven't let out a beautiful scream for the past couple of weeks or so."

"...Small pai... It'- It's nothin- for me..."

"Yeah, yeah. Talk big, Young Marquess. Now, how about we use new devices I've just created. Instead of flame and electricity, I create this from the perspective of "died under the cold weather" It... Be pretty fun to see how a girl as cold as you in the future holds in an icy situation."

"3..."

"2..."

"Blizzard go!!!" A gush of super cold air collided with Yanyi's skin. Just a moment ago she was blasted with a heat flame gun and now layering a cold air directly onto it. That is painful. To make it worse, her clothes have fallen off piece by piece. Exposing her pale skin to the air.

This won't be the end of everything. She still has six more weeks until everything breaks in her mental state...

.

.

.

"Wow! Do they plan on giving your title to your brother? Man, he must've given up on you..."

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Not a syllable entered her ears once the said man finished talking about her title transfer. It has been a solid 3 months and they've given up on her. They don't even want to continue the search to hopefully find her body.

Just let things go...

Like she meant nothing...

Klang!

Klang!

Klang!

"What the...!"

It's okay if they don't want to find her. However, a gruesome training to be passed down to her brother. In addition, he was late to train so the pain will be doubled. Never... NEVER IN HELL!!! She won't...

"... won't..."

"I won't..."

"... Not to A-xian... not to A-xiao..."