Chapter 98:- Unexpected Event

-~*~-
~The Xue's Family Manor~

The moon has only shown its presence in the essence of full shape. The bright white light easily guides the guest inside the massive hall specially prepared for party and ball. Tonight is an important occasion as the Xue family takes in their new family member officially and introducing him to the world.

People dressed as exquisite as they would like. Showing off their wealth with a few pieces of cloth stitch together to make a beautiful pieces of clothing. Trying to suck up to the family with a higher power. Pretending to be good friend with the host.

Just a normal day in a society of noble.

Instead of hearing a normal announcement, the Xue family likes to follow their ancestor's tradition when hosting a big party. A gong sound across the hall 3 times to let the people rejoice the family that will soon show.

"Arriving! Master Xue Lixian, Master Xue Qixion and Young Master Xue Jingyao!" The giant door open and out comes three elegant boys dress in a beautiful attire. Both the twins wore the same white coloured undershirt, dark blue tuxedo and a dark blue gloves. The only differences is the lining of embroidery. Lixian has a gold lining while Qixiao has a silver lining.

The young one cannot be mistaken as a child no longer. Dressed completely different from his two twin brother as his dark blue undershirt paired with a dark silver tuxedo as well as his hair has been cut professionally by his mother and nanny.

Everyone can't seem to shut their lips from throwing praises as well as insults in quiet. The girls can't seem to takes their eyes off of the twin brother who looks mesmerising from afar.

Again the gong sounded 3 times to yet rejoice upon the host of the family. "Arriving! Marquess Xue Xenzi and Marchioness Ariani Xue Valmarione!" The two parents came out, following their son. Ariani is dressed in a beautiful of shoulder two pieces dark blue gown, as its long tail flowed along her back.

Hold her hand is her dear husband, Xue Xenzi with a dashing outfit of silver attire. His hypnotising looks could make anyone faint. Even the young girls starts to drool over him when he fancy himself with elegance. Unfortunately for them, Xenzi only has his eyes for his wife.

The family went down to greet the higher ups. Since this is a ball host by the closest friends of the royal family, naturally they must be here as well.

Devlior greeted the twin as well as their parents. Dior is by his side rather silent. He doesn't like to make conversation with other people aside from those he's really comfortable with, i.e. Zhang.

After a good 15 minutes, the gong once again rebound its voice 5 times to show the arrival and shows rejoice of the main character of this occasion. "Arriving! Young Master Xue Eker Zhang!" The grand door once again open wide and step out a 10 years-old young man with an alluring aura of a young nobleman.

Everyone was stunned in their spot, rather shock to see someone who wasn't born with a noble blood to be even more captivating than them whose a try hard. The whole room turns into strawberry pink colour as some were flustered while others were embarrassed.

Dior is also one of these few people. He's pegged on his feet seeing the boy who he had just meet and seem to be a normie turns into a gentleman in mere hours. Literally! He meet him last this evening when they just came back from home tutoring together.

The boy walked over to his parents who is smiling in contempt. "The most handsome boy is now on the floor!" Ariani screech by her husband side who can only shake his head with behaviour.

"Well A-Zhang." Marquess Xue said out loud, making it know through out the hall who this little man is to him and his family. "Welcome to the family. From now on you are of noble blood and NO one can defy you about it." A welcoming greet for him, and a threat for the others.