Chapter 52:- Rescue In Action

-~*~-

~Inside the Management Building~

The hostages are placed within a dark storage area, where the armed snipers guard them against making any escape. Because they've decided to attack a theme park, there's no doubt would be a lot of young kids.

In all honesty, their plan backfires on them in mental capacity involvement. They may have hostages for negotiations, but they all need to go through the rough reality of hearing the cries and whimpering of small children.

One of the guards, in particular, has had enough of the 10-year-old girl's cries behind him. He has the audacity to point the gun towards the girl, not even the parents. I mean, either way, it was wrong. But to point and threaten a girl!?

"Shut up!" He shouts in frustration. The mother tries her best to stop her daughter from crying, but it only made it worse. 

The mouth closes onto the girl's forehead when a hand so pale as the snow grabs it by her palm. Yanyi stands there with eyes full of frustration and anger. 

Man, he really has some anger issues as he warns Yanyi with a loud and piercing command. "Step away if you don't want to die!" She, however, didn't move an inch from her footing.

When he snatch his sniper back, he tries to hit Yanyi on the head but was unable to. Instead of giving, he's receiving a hard blow in his stomach when Yanyi kneed him to the floor. She snatch the sniper from the man and pointed it directly on his forehead.

Now the man knew the feelings of the little girl when being put at a gunpoint. Yanyi's eyes were devoid of emotions as she nearly pulled the trigger before being surrounded by other members. "Drop the weapon!" One of them yells.

Yanyi only look at him from her corner before she heard multiple safety pins being triggered. "Tch!" Letting the sniper down, she raised her hands in defeat. She foresaw what is to come next, and was fully prepared for it.

She was then taken away by force, a gun pointed directly on her scalp. She takes the last glance towards the back area where her brother sits, closely to Kazu on his left.

She may be ready, but not the little one. "Si-!" Kazu covers his mouth before it can attract any unwanted attention to them. Eker looks at him in total disbelief.

'Why? Why is brother Kazu won't step in to save sis? He's not with them, right?'

The man in question, whispers into Eker's hearing sensor. "Your sister and I have a plan to save everyone here. She asks her mana beast to bring this to her," He placed Eker's Signia into his fist.

"When a dire situation comes in, don't hesitate to open it and do the right thing."

He only looks into his palms, not knowing what exactly to believe in. Dire situation? Isn't that now? His sister has been taken away, so why can't they act now?

-~*~-

~Outside the Management Building~

After much discussion from those on the rooftop, Luyao has been granted access to the tower. He was escorted by a lot of armed terrorist members. They paid extra inspection on his clothing to see if he was bringing any weapon or Signia.

After checking, he was escorted into the tower while the other soldiers, officers, and chiefs watch in worry. "Are we really letting Young Master Zheng enter the tower alone?"

"With others, we may be sceptical. But as long as Young Master meet up with Young Lady Xue, they can breeze through any obstacles."

"Let's stay with our previous plan and provoke the members into throwing down their hostages into the water. Lady Irene can save and bring them to a safe area. A medical assistant has a station there to treat the injured."