Chapter 89:- First Karma

-~*~-

Kazu lined his scope with where he predicted Jeayoon's arms would be. Slowly, he steadied his breath and try to keep his body nailed to his position. Then the time comes when Jeayoon starts to scream at the top of his lung.

Swoosh!

Splash!

"Jackpot!" He heard clapping from behind and saw Irene standing there, giving him a round of applause. He smile and lock his Signia back and approached the girl and suddenly lifted her off the ground. She was shocked but it turns into giggles as she lean her forehead against his.

Time is moving like a turtle when they are together. The next second, they realized that both their lips has a touch of sensation coming from the other end. Irene pulls away in embarrassment, she tries to hide behind her brown locks. Her ears are red as the chilli and the same goes for her face.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I-I just... my first kiss... Oh no! No no no no! This is bad!"

"What's so bad? If it's your first kiss, is it better to say that it's also my first? There's no need to get embarrassed."

"NO! Not that! My brothers! Oh, they are going to kill both of us! They will throw a lot of pressure and test on you and-and-and they will try to prevent us from seeing each other!" Her waist was then pulled closer to Kazu. Their faces are inches away from each other. With sincerity, he told her to not worry about what they will throw at him.

"Even if they pull everything out of their sleeves, I will and still be standing by your side. No matter the danger. No matter the challenges. Irene Millar will be the one and only person that I will ever lay my eyes upon.

I love you, Irene."

.

.

.

"I love you too."

.

.

.

On the ground, several armed soldiers surrounded Jeayoon and push him to the ground. "Yaoyao!" The boy turn his head and saw his two older brothers running in their direction. Without even minding his injuries, he ran towards them and spare them no room to balance themselves as he throw his body in a hug.

"Eker. Are you okay?" Luyao came by and rubs the little boy's head. His hands start to turn his cheeks left and right, searching for any possible injuries that might have taken place during the complete disappearance. "It's okay. Sis and brother's training are far worse than this. I'll get it to treat soon, right sis?" He turns to look at his sister. To his confusion, she's staring at Jeayoon in what can be described as sorrow.

In a quiet voice, she mumbles out a few guilty conscious. "If I didn't kill his father,... perhaps he would be living in a peaceful future. If I didn't run away... you guys wouldn't have a need to be worried and come visit me. If I didn't agree to this mission... everyone can live happily..."

Luyao wanted to comfort her and told her that everything she had done is for the greater good. At last, I don't think he needs to do those sorts of things. If she were to mourn for the things in the past, it was up to no use. What was in the past can't be changed but the future can be determined.

She changes back her posture and gets closer to Jeayoon who is struggling against the hold of a few soldiers behind him. With a chilling voice, she spoke. "Jeayoon. If I were to judge your behaviour, you're not in the wrong. Entirely in the wrong that is. But your father is."

You have a reason to enact revenge on me, but what have I ever done to your father to make him have a grudge against me when I was still a child? Both of you are in the wrong. But you don't have the power to take others just to take out your revenge on me.