Chapter 86:- Correction Deduction

-~*~-

After a quick meal caused by the pure pressure from her fellow friends and siblings, Yanyi take out a huge blank whiteboard and placed them on the empty wall adjacent to the main door.

Taking out a marker pen, she scribbles a few boxes and lines. She's creating a summary of the cases in the form of a mind map. A tree map.

The top is the basic which written, 'Murder & Kidnapping cases'. After that, two branches spread out each titled 'Kidnapping' and 'Murder Mystery'.

And following that are two other branches spread out of the 'Kidnapping' title. Wondering if there are another two branches spread out? No. There instead is two blank squares.

On the 'Murder Mystery' side, three-line extend outside and underneath them are three blank square boxes.

Placing down the marker pen, she pick up an umbrella and used its stick as an indicator. "Now, let's start from what we know about the case."

"So far there are two scenes in this one. Kidnapping and murder mystery. Each case has different sequences. Kidnapping has two sequences. For a murder mystery, there are three sequences. Each sequence represents a single victim.

From my previous deduction, we've figured out that this whole thing is following a pattern of 2 and 3 accordingly. We can also predict one thing about our main culprit. They! Have a connection to my previous kidnapper.

The type of sequence he uses is similar to that dead man. Instead of using 2 and 3, he uses 1 and 3. Even if we can't deduce him to be directly related, they must or maybe the role model for our main culprit."

While Yanyi is saying all those speeches, Luyao handed over four files to everyone else. These files contain the information of all the victims of the murder mystery so far. From their names all the way to their medical records.

The one Luyao holds contains the similarities between all of these people and the highest possible suspect in this case.

While they are immersed in reading the documents, Yanyi continues her rambling. They will try and listen to her but they have no guarantee that they'll catch everything.

Nah, don't worry. At least one person will keep his eyes and ears to the girl.

"On the second round on the second scene, we tried to ruin the shenanigans itself. However, that clearly didn't work. Prove from their involvement in all five sequences five days ago.

Technically, we didn't bother with anything of their work. We can say that our effort is all for waste."

She then proceeds to block off the blank square in the second scene. All but one look at her with confusion. They can't catch up to her train of thought at all.

"When I remove one blank square, that means the sequence has no victim. That is exactly what happens in our solution. But, it still continues forward.

This shows that the victim is not the main point. We can say the attempts, but it will take a long time."

She then proceeds to erase all four blank squares from the screen. "If I were to remove all of this. Would there be any sequence left?"

"No..."

"Nope!"

"There is."

Everyone answered the opposite of what the Inspector said. "When you say that victim nor attempts don't play a part in this case then that leaves one thing."

He stands up and takes another marker and scribbles circles around the branches that used to lead to the now gone blank square. "It's the process."

Snap!