Chapter 50:- Rope In Trouble

-~*~-

Upon reaching the station, Max bombarded him with worry in his eyes. While he was away, an envelope somehow manage to send its way into the office. He was confused because he's been sitting there, dealing with case files during his absence. And a mere piece of paper managed to get through him.

Curious himself, Luyao opens the letter, neglecting all of Max's warnings. The writing is cursive and the wording is vague. Almost impossible to read at first glance. But after much time given, he managed to decipher the letter itself.

<-*->

Zheng Luyao, There's a big threat roa ing around Kinsel right now. All you need to know is that there's a tErrorist group +hAt plans to cause distuRRbance within the city. I don't 4nowwhere they plan to hold the disruption, However, I do know that it will be filled with people. My identity to you is not important as of now. Soon you and the rest will know who I am but now worry about your state first.

<-*->

Luyao frown deepens the more he reads the written words. Displease isn't appropriate, for now, it can be for later. "Max, how many on rest officers do we have right now?" Max was perplexed hearing his question, but he answer it like a loyal servant.

"Currently? We have about 250 people on leave combined from every department. About 670 officers are taking a break and the rest is finishing their duties."

"We have roughly 5000 officers around Kinsel. The place is not specified, hence, some places may not have a patrol group."

"Sir?"

"Call all officers, even those from duties to report themselves at the lobby in two hours!"

"Why is that?"

"A terrorist group is planning to cause a huge disturbance in our state. The location is not specified, so we need to have all hands on board."

"Sir, yes sir!" Max rush to the break area and informed everyone about the situation. Immediately, they reached out to other departments and rely upon their leader's messages. Some chief is sceptical, while others agree to a great extends.

Even those who had been on a vacation are called over, informing them about the recent emergency. For safety purposes, they left the family members to ensure their safety is secured. Within two hours and thirty minutes later, everyone is present.

Luyao devide the group to sections. Section A, B, C and D are responsible for patrolling the area 24/7. Section E is responsible for searching for information about the terrorist group, the overall history of terrorists in their Empire and so on.

They salute him and rush to their designated area. He wanted to inform Yanyi about it, but this time she's on a break. If he did disturb him with the news, she would come running in like lightning.

Instead, he called a person he's been living with all this time.

-~*~-

~Ryuichi Cooperation Building: Meeting room~

As of right now, the presenter is proposing how to evaluate theirs oncoming theme park sales value to attract more customers. With plans of rides, stalls and overall the map area of the future theme park.

"The rides have been tested and are in order to proceed with the next step, sir."

"Ah, and the stall owner has reached out and applied request of the opening of their stalls. Of course, as the name of the company's policies, our company stalls will be placed in the middle of the boardwalk."