Ch 10 [Night Over]

Start from the beginning

Yukana:"Yeah, the first Hellspawn was good the second one "Fight like Hell" wasn't all that good, honestly it was pretty horrible. But this one, the thrid one is the best of all of them."

Junichi:"I'll be honest, the story telling was pretty good and the animation is very well done. The voice acting is impeccable and spot on, it's a good movie."

Yukana:"See i knew you'd like it!"

*Bzzz* *Bzzz*

Yukana:"Hm. Was that your phone?"

Junichi:"Oh, yeah it is.-

-I forgot that my mother was going to call, it's a video call so she probably want's to meet you

-I forgot that my mother was going to call, it's a video call so she probably want's to meet you."

Yukana:"Okay, I'm up for it."

I answered the phone and prepared for embarressment. Pray for me.

Kiyoko:"Hey! How are you doing? Just checking in."

Junichi:"We're doing fine. We just finished watching a movie."

Kiyoko:"Your girlfriend's over? May i speak with her?"

Junichi:"Wanna talk to her, Yame-San?"

Yukana:"Sure.-

-Hey there

-Hey there. I'm Yukana, nice to meet you."

Kiyoko:"Oh, you're really pretty. I hope my son is treating you properly."

Yukana:"He is. Trust me, there are some pretty sucky guy's in our school; he's a great guy."

Kiyoko:"Good. It's nice to meet you, Yukana. One more thing, how much have you two been to each other's houses?"

For some reason, Yame-San's face turned bright red before she responded.

Yukana:"I-I haven't been invited over other then this one time so far."

Kiyoko:"Oh, well i hope you'll be able to come over more often. My house is your house."

Yukana:"Okay, th-thank you. I hope we can speak again soon."

Hinami:"Is that big brother? I wanna talk to him!"

Hinami snagged the phone out of our mother's hand and began talking to me and Yame-San.

Hinami:"Hi big brother!"

Junichi:"Hey, Hinami. How are you?"

Hinami:"Good. Is that your girlfriend? She's really pretty!"

Yukana:"Thank you."

Hinami:"I have to go to bed, goodnight big brother."

Junichi:"Goodnight, Hinami. See you in the morning."

Hinami:"Okay!"

Kiyoko:"Goodnight, see you tomorrow."

Junichi:"See you tomorrow."

My mother ended the call and likely went to bed, and it looked like, Yame-San was about to doze off as well.

Junichi:"Are you tired?"

Yukana:"A little, can we sleep out here tonight?"

Junichi:"Sure, see you in the morning."

Yukana:"Goodnight, Junichi."

She laid her head into my shoulder and fell asleep. I'd say this was a pretty successful night. Thank god. Now, I'm going to get some sleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

{Happy New Year's!}