Ch 5 [Gyaru Friend]

Beginne am Anfang

-Before you freak out. I know i shouldn't be bringing weapon's here but no one's here so i'm not to worried."

Junichi:"Thank you, how much will it be to pay off?"

Yukana:"Consider it a freebe as thank's for getting rid of that Demon guy. Anyway, i'm going to go find the other's really quick."

Junichi:"Okay, I'll out here until then."

Yukana:"Okay, be back in a second!"

She went back into the school to get her Friend's while i sat outside and waited. While i stood outside i heard someone trying to get my attention.

????:"Hey, come here. I wanna talk to you."

I decided to go over to the back of the school and see what they wanted to talk about. If need be, i'll kill them.

Junichi:"Where are you? You wanted to talk so let's talk."

????:"Hm, you don't look like much off of first glance.-

-But i can see why she think's you're special

-But i can see why she think's you're special. You're a virgin, right?"

Junichi:(The hell? Is she in with, Shinpei and them?):"What is that any of your business?"

????:"Well, i'd imagine a virgin like you would want to lose his virginity to someone soo. So why don't you just do it with me?"

She suddenly got really close and started whispering into my ear. Is she trying to make me uncomfortable?

????:"I'm so wet right now, i promise you'd slide right in. What do you say?"

Junichi:"No. Speedster!"

After declining her offer i ran off thank's to quickster. I was back around the front of the school, that woman followed me but luckly, Yame-San came back and to my surprise she actually knew that woman.

Yukana:"Ranko, why are you chasing my boyfriend around the school?"

Ranko:"Aw i'm just testing him, making sure he won't cheat on you."

Yukana:"*Quiet Sigh* Hey, Junichi.-

-This is my Friend, Ranko Honjo

-This is my Friend, Ranko Honjo. She's a whole year ahead of us, school wise."

Ranko:"I'm a year older then her, but her tata's are much bigger then mine."

Yukana:"Don't talk about that in front of my boyfriend, it's embarassing."

Junichi:"Well, i guess it was nice to meet you? Miss Honjo."

Ranko:"Oh come on, I'm not your boss. Just call me, Ranko."

Yukana:"Anyway, I'll introduce you to the other's so there won't be anymore surprises, okay?"

Junichi:"Alright, lead the way."

Before we could actually go any further, a bright white light shined down and we could hear a voice.

????:"I finally found you, son of Zagreus."

Ranko:"W-

-Who the hell is that?"

Junichi:"A cowardice Angel who hunt's Nephilim. I'll get rid of him."

Yukana:"Just be carful. Don't get hurt again, please."

Junichi:"I won't, now face me you coward!"

????:"Fair enough. I, the Redeemer shall make the world pure again, by purging all Hybrid Blood!"

{To be continued}

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

{Merry Christmas everyone!}