"Fiora stop" he shouts my name but I ignore him and walk more fastly.

"Aishhh stop my miss little assistant" he said and I can feel him closer to me.

"I'm not little" I shout back and heard him chuckle. I can he laugh at me after shout at me like that.

"Fio-" he was cutt off by other voice.

"Miss Fiora" I stop on my tracks and look at the direction where the voice comes from. I see some 3-4  schoolers there. They seems to be familiar wait they are my students in high school where I work.

Shittt. Don't tell me they see me with- I turn back to look at Taehyung sir and sigh in relief, he had already changed his clothes to a oversized hoodie with pants. He was wearing the hoodie cap and a mask his hairs cover his eyes and he hide himself as no one can know who he is. Taehyung sir come and stand behind me as his chest was slightly touching my back, can't he stand at some distance from me. I move away a little away from him and heard him sigh.

"Good morning Miss Fiora" they all bow

"Good morning" I said

"Who are they"  Taehyung sir moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"How are you Miss" one of them asked I can't remember his name but i think he is Chu min-ju.

"I'm good what about you all" I asked them.

"We are fine too" Chu min-ju said with a small smile. Chu min-ju look behind me and asked

"Miss who is he" he asked and pointed his finger to taehyung sir.

"He is my bos-" Taehyung sir cutt me by wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to himself back hugging me.

"Her husband" He says and puts his head on my shoulder. I widen my eyes and look at him but he just wink at me. I struggle in his hold but he didn't let me go and tighten his grip around my waist.

"Wh-aat" One of them said and there gaze move down to my hand.

"But I don't see any ring on her ring finger" Chu min-ju said glaring at Taehyung sir. What is wrong with him.
I heard Taehyung sir muttered something under her breathe and uttered in his Deep husky voice.

"Soon to be husband" He said kiss the side of my head. I gasp at his sudden act and look at him. What the hell is he trying to do.

" Yhaaaa What you all are doing there come ther there he is" A voice comes from other side and I see seo-yin there. The most noisy girl in my class. She comes near us and look at me.