Ch 3 [V.S the Great Warrior]

Începe de la început

I began swinging my sword at high speed's easily reflecting his sword and landing sevear hit's on him. For some reason, I was surprised that he was bleeding everytime I hit him. After a couple hit's from my sword i gave him a nice kick to the face[?], throwing him back into the wall. After that, i took aim with my dual pistol's.

Junichi:"Time to say goodnight, Dullahan. Marksman!"

Battle Style "Marksman"

Marksman function's similarly to Gunslinger, but using Marksman make's it impossible to miss with firearm's of any type.

Dullahan:"Die!"

Before i could shoot, he swung his sword and destroyed my right handed pistol, Brimstone [Black Pistol]. And began retaliating violently, he landed strike after strike and i was kinda backed into a corner. Eventually he had me against a wall and empaled me through my stomach.

Junichi:"Gah! Y-

-You son of a bitch!"

Dullahan:"*Heavy Exhale* I have to admit, you put up much more of a fight than most people i've fought. You should feel honored about this."

Junichi:"*Spitting Blood* Well, I-I'm surprised you broke ol' Brimstone. She's supposed to be unbreakable, but i still have a couple trick's up my sleeve's."

I forced my hand's into his eye's causing him to jump back and release his grip on his sword, giving me the chance to get the blade out of my stomach and even use it against him.

Junichi:"Aw, did that hurt? Good!"

Dullahan:"Damn you, you're more skilled then i gave you credit for, boy. Come at me!"

Junichi:"Bring it on!"

I swung his own sword into his face [?], and knocked him back into the wall again. I continued to slam his sword into him until he was essentually crippled, and about to die.

Dullahan:"*Pain Filled Exhale* Well, it would seem the Hunter was right to assume you to be the son of, Zagreus. You've proven yourself superior in combat, take my power's and continue your father's conquest of Hell."

His body began to crack and fade away as a ball of light came close to me. Once i grabbed it, the light faded and turned into a whip made from spine's. Damn, and it look's pretty cool as well.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi!-

-Good to see you're okay, new you'd beat him

-Good to see you're okay, new you'd beat him.":(How did he survive?! He should be fucking dead right now!):"Should we go to a hospital, just in case you're hurt?"

Junichi:"No, i'm fine. But i do admit, we did come under prepared."

I grabbed a nearby metal pipe and using my Angelic Power i began to transform it into an Angelic Spear for her to use, just in case she was attacked by a Demon and i wasn't around to protect her.

Junichi:"Here,-

-This'll help just in case something happen's

-This'll help just in case something happen's."

Yukana:"Oh, thank you. Hey, your gun's broken. My dad's a gunsmith, he could fix it if you want."

Junichi:"If it isn't to much to ask. I'll be willing to pay whatever the asking price is."

Yukana:"I'll see what i can do, he shouldn't be to busy tonight. I'll bring it to your house when it's finished."

Junichi:"Thank you, Yame-San. I'll take you back to the Mainland's. It was a bad idea coming here in the first place, i shouldn't have brought you here. I could've gotten you hurt."

Yukana:"Don't worry about it, i didn't get hurt. Let's get home, beside's, we don't have any school tomorrow so we're free."

Junichi:"Hm, maybe we could hang out?"

Yukana:"I'll text you about it later, let's just get home before more Demon's find us. We don't need to be trapped here after dark."

Junichi:"You and me both."

We managed to get out of the Badland's without getting into anymore fight's with Demon's. When we got back into the Mainland's we went our seperate way's. At least i got a new weapon out of it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

{Why is it do hard to write while watching a compilation of Mutahar laughing?}

{I'll let y'all know when the blizzard warning is finished, it ain't going to be here long though. See ya later, peace. But seriously, it was so hard to write this while watching a compilation of Mutahar laughing}