Chapter 2 - The Unexpected Visitors..... - Page 25.

Start from the beginning

Gaster looking alarmed, he says. "I will do my best to continue attempting to change your destiny in that one detail, as impossible as it still seems. Because saving you before was almost a failure..."

Before Toriel could speak to him on the subject there is a knock on the door. She tilts her head and he says. "Here let me answer."

Toriel feeling annoyed. "I can answer my own door." Toriel walks up to it and opens it, to see a light brown female goat monster with dark brown patches on her face and hands. They gasp happily and say. "TORIEL!" Toriel gets tackled.

Gaster immediately runs up to them, to see if Toriel is alright, to see them both laughing. Toriel says. "L-Lily you're alive! How? I thought you died during the War."

Lily replied. "I managed to survive. I am good at hiding. I lost family members though..."

She sniffled. "I also could not go underground to get to all of you! Those Humans were awful and killed any surviving monster they saw on the surface! Monsters like me that managed to get away from their spell. The things I saw were scary!" Tears start to fall.

Toriel and lily hug each other for a moment. "Still sweet as ever, its fine. I'm here, same for-"

Lily interrupts and says. "GASTY!" He thinks to himself. *Oh, in the name of Asgore!...Why.*

She runs up to him and hugs him. "YOUR ALIVE!"

She looks to see Asriel and Chara. "Who are they? Ack! A human!"

Toriel says. "That is my adopted human child Chara, the other child is mine and Asgores son."

Lily giggled. "Aww, you became a mother? Thats soooo sweet!!!! Is this Chara nice?"

Toriel sighed, she explained everything. Lily gets teary-eyed. "Those poor babies! I hate humans, they're all horrible....well all but this one! Knowing they are like us!" She smiled, realizing she is still hugging Gaster, lets go of him.

She says. "Oh sorry!"

Gaster brushes his clothes off. He says. "It's fine."

Lily says. "What has you all grumpy?"

Toriel laughed.

Another knock and Toriel sees a male goat monster that looks similar to Asriel, only older and has black fur on his head. All messy. He says to Toriel. *Sis!??* Toriel gasped. "Alex!? OH MY GOSH! YOUR ALIVE AS WELL!"

Alex runs up to her and picks her up, giving her a tight hug. "How's my little sister?"

He looks and sees Gaster. Gaster,Lily,Chara and Asriel. He says. "I know you, your her old friend. Gaster. I saw the news before and heard what she said about you...."

He growled. "Try anything and your toast!"

Toriel grabs alex. "Hey! Whoa! Lets catch up, he is not our enemy, i will explain everything after we have caught up with each other."

Alex says with his arms crossed. "Where is Asgore at? Shouldn't he be with you? Hey are these your children you mentioned on the news? they're cute!"

Toriel sighed. "Yes they are, you see..."

Alex says. "Wait, I thought they died..."

Toriel frowned. "Let me explain everything, let's all sit down."

Chara and Asriel wake up to see other monsters in the living room. Asriel hides his head, feeling shy. Chara smiled and said. "Hello! My name is Chara! This is my brother, Asriel! Who are you two?"

Lily says. "I am your mothers cousin and this is her older brother Alexander!"

She whispered in Chara's ear with a giggle afterwards. "He is a troublemaker! I have to keep him from annoying anyone and stirring up problems!"

Chara laughed. "He sounds amazing already!"

Asriel hearing this, he walks up to them and says. "I have other family members? Hello..." They start talking, toriel gives them all an update from her earlier years of the underground to her earlier years with Chara, to Frisk and finally everything so far this year. Both Lily and Alex are shocked. Lily says. "You are accepting it!? NO! DON'T! We just got back to you! Its not fair!"

Alex says. "We could come along! I will go anywhere my sis goes!"

Gaster says. "She might not remember you two..."

Alex growled and said. "You do your best to make sure she remembers! Or else!"

Toriel looks at alex with shock. "Alex! Don't be rude! I will still be with you! Will i not?"

He hugged her. "I would follow you to the ends of the universe."

Gaster replied. "Let's hope it never gets to that."

Lily giggled. "Somebody can't get a joke! Gasty! We want to be with her even after she gets reborn!"

Gaster sighed. "My lab is not a hotel, I would have to check to see what space I have and how powerful are you two?"

Alex growled. "STRONG ENOUGH TO FACE ANYTHING!"

Lily says with a big smile. "I can cook! And I can still make clothes with these fluffy hands of mine!" She giggled.

Gaster sighed. "I will see what I can do...I cannot guarantee anything."

Toriel and Lily later cook together in the kitchen. Gaster talks to Alex about his travels.

Chara and Asriel are both watching The Television.