Chapter 2 - The Journey home, Broken hearts and a Traitor! - Page 13.

Start from the beginning

A computer voice says. "Opening hatch door." Gaster and Dust carefully grab her.

Temmie and Horror undo the things attached to her. Medical wires. They put her on a nearby medical bed and cleaned the spots the machine could not.

Gaster speaks to them. "I will get her a gown to wear. I was prepared for such a situation, ahead of time." Gaster leaves the room and comes back later. Horror,Dust and Temmie leave towards the hall waiting until she is dressed.

Gaster wakes her. He says. "Toriel...Toriel it's me Gaster." Toriel faintly hears his voice. Waking up with her vision blurred at first,her hearing temporary faint. Everything adjusts back to normal a moment later. The moment she sees him clearly.

She is startled for a moment and replied. "It worked?"

Gaster replied. "Indeed. Here you need this. Your nightgown is not in the best of shape. You need to change out of it."

Toriel's face turned red out of embarrassment. She looked down to see it basically in shreds. "This is not proper!"

Gaster replied. "Do not worry, i am not some filthy minded human, i will leave though if that makes you feel better."

Toriel replied. "I would rather you do that. I am used to privacy."

Gaster nodded in agreement, he leaves to the hall while she dresses into her replacement nightgown. A few minutes later, everyone returns back into the main Room. Toriel sitting on the bed, looking like she is stuck in her thoughts again. She feels a tap on her shoulders and jumps startled.

Temmie spoke to her. "It's time to leave." Toriel sighed. "Time to face the music. I dread this."

Dust replied. "i could come and make everything calm down." He grinned.

Toriel looks at him with a cold expression. "No, i can handle my child myself, i am a grown woman. Am i not?"

Dust replied with a sigh. "trust me, any human that would even attempt genocide is trouble. i would not trust them in the slightest, tori."

Her expression turned sad, she said. "Maybe they are sorry, but i am still sad by such facts. They did Resets and almost finishing that."

Gaster spoke in a cold tone. "For them to even almost finish a Genocide, they did a **True Reset** before hand."

She sees him tighten his fists for a brief moment, she heard his bones crack a few times from his hands.

He says. "You were all either replaced or from who i am seeing now before me, maybe surprisingly the same ones i remember...The whole thing gets more interesting with each moment that passes by. Stay safe and do not trust them."

Toriel replies. "Do you think they will attempt too..." She stops talking and he finishes it for her. "Kill you? Most likely."

Toriel replies. "NO! Not my sweet child!"

Gaster replies in a cold icey tone for a moment. "They never truly were...The little Ungrateful Traitor!"

Toriel replied. "Did Chara ever attempt Resets?"

Gaster replied immediately with a positive expression. "No, they never did. That child was different. Truly one of a different nature. They were more like us than a human. In Fact the way i view it. They were a monster trapped in a human body. The child was truly special and loved all of us."

Dust spoke to him. "love or LOVE?"

Gaster spoke. "Love as in compassion, not Level of Violence."

Dust shocked, says with a smile. "sounds too good to be true, if that's a fact. wish i knew them. maybe they could have freed my underground."