Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Xu Nian's eyes trapped by the nightmare finally came back to his senses. Looking at the person in front of him, he seemed to want a promise and asked, "You can't lie to me, and you can't forget anything you promised me."

    Even Knowing that it's all over again, but her fear of Qi Chu has never diminished.

    This kind of fear was diluted during these comfortable days. She thought she could forget it, but the moment she saw Wei Ze again, fear and fear would emerge one after another, always reminding her of the tragedy of her previous life.

    Qi Chu looked at her serious expression, and for a moment couldn't tell whether she was more hateful or more persistent. He really wanted to take it apart and see what was in her head, why did she have to treat him like this? Strong killing intent.     "I'm not lying to miss, didn't miss ask me to kill someone? On the day of his death, I will send his head to miss with my own hands, so that miss will be satisfied." Qi Chu smiled, stood up, stretched out his hand Want to pull her up.     She is so concerned about his life, but so what, he is standing beside her now, not only does she not recognize him, but she trusts him so much, she is less prepared than guarded, and when Qi Xuan dies, she regrets everything is of no use.     Xu Nian looked at him for a moment, hesitated for a while, took his hand and stood up vigorously, but just as he stood firmly, his shoulders suddenly sank.     The smell of his body overwhelmingly enveloped her in it.     Qi Chu lowered his head and leaned on her shoulder, and could feel her trembling bones trembling slightly because of his sudden approach.     Maybe it was because he didn't recover from the fright just now, or it might be because of his sudden approach.     "Lu Zhi...?" Xu Nian choked for breath.     But Qi Chu intensified, and suddenly turned his head to bury her smell, but the voice that came out did not mean to offend her frivolously at all, but said pitifully: "Miss, don't think about enemies, Lu Zhi seems to be attracted by the person just now." My hidden weapon was hurt, and I feel dizzy now."     After speaking, the corner of her lower lip slightly twitched, as if she had already anticipated her next reaction.

    Sure enough, Xu Nian stretched out his hand to push him, and said nervously: "You are dizzy, you can sit down and rest for a while, I am also dizzy, men and women are different, it's not good for you..."

    Qi Chu seemed to be really pushed by her, stood up and staggered backwards After a few steps, without the shadow of the tree above, his exposed thin lips were a little pale, and his brows were slightly frowned, as if he wanted to steady his steps.

    Xu Nian didn't expect his strength to be so strong, and thought that he was doing this because he saved himself, so he ran over to help him, "Where did you hurt?"

    Just now he looked normal, why did he suddenly appear like this.

    Qi Chu glanced at her, and his brows that were slightly condensed because of the pain suddenly relaxed a little, and when she walked back to him in a panic, he even thought of joking: "Miss, if I die, Miss will feel sorry for me Will you cry because of me?" The

    words were not so serious, but Xu Nian felt that he really supported her, no matter how much he frightened her in the past, he had never been so weak.

    Xu Nian panicked for no reason, "What are you dying for? You are so powerful. You are a person who wants to live a long life. If you scare me again, I will leave you here and go back by myself!" It

    was obviously the same as before. However, Qi Chu felt an indescribable joy from this poisonous hair, which is obviously the side he hates the most, is the most embarrassing and least wants to be noticed, but suddenly wants to be more miserable, to put it more pitifully , Seeing her cry for herself now.