Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    When Xu Nian came out of Zichen Hall, he was still a little confused.

    The sweet-scented osmanthus cake is not poisonous, she is fine.

    But just now, she actually saw the miserable appearance of her previous life on someone else.     In the room, the imperial doctor was still puzzled: "All the things my mother ate

    today are here, but I have read and verified them all, and found nothing wrong."

It disappeared for no reason, and no one could find a trace.

    Xu Nian curled his fingers tightly, feeling a chill on his back.

    It's the same kind of poison, she saw it just now, the dying person on the bed, except for one breath, his death has already appeared.

    Lian Tang called her several times in succession, but her own lady didn't respond.

    Xu Nian was still immersed in her thoughts, only to hear a bang, and she accidentally knocked over the tray in the palace man's hand.

    "Your servant didn't do it on purpose..." The palace man was afraid of hurting someone, so he squatted down in a panic to pick up the broken porcelain pieces.

    Xu Nian was also startled by the sound, the handkerchief in her hand fell to the ground, she bent down to pick it up, the palace servants seemed to be afraid that she would be held accountable, so they left in a hurry.

    At the same time, in the main hall where Emperor Cheng lived.

    The wind and shadow outside are gloomy, and the candlelight inside the house cannot illuminate the oppressive and deep gray.

    The person who reached the door unloaded the knife and handed it to the person next to him, and pushed the door open with deep eyes.

    As the figure approached, Emperor Cheng also stopped the carving knife in his hand.

    I haven't seen him for seven years, but it's already a different look. The boy's brows and eyes gradually became dark and stern, and as he approached, gradually, they overlapped with the deep and stern eyes of the superior.

    "You are more like me than I imagined." Emperor Cheng said with satisfaction.

    When Qi Xuan tried his best when he was young, he was given the reward that he wanted to get. A few years later, after Qi Xuan thought that he had endured for many years and was about to think that he could get everything he wanted, he appeared again.

    He always had a special preference for this son.

    Therefore, he did not hesitate to devote decades of hard work to him, obliterating all his conscience and kindness, and turning him into a lunatic with hatred and resentment.

    He raised an eagle coveting for a high position in Yandu City, and tortured and tamed a wolf in a dark place where no one knew.

    After so many decades, the eagle has grown into what he wants to see, but the wolf is not completely for his use.

    Obviously, he destroyed his cognition of all emotions from the very beginning, subverting and distorting his life.

    But always, just a little bit less.

    Even now, he still wants to break free from his grip on his destiny.

    is it possible?

    impossible!