Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Although the boy's eyes were deep, they were bright enough, shining like the stars behind him. The bright spot in his eyes was the reflection of Xu Nian.

    She forced herself to stagger her eyes and told herself not to be soft-hearted.

    But the hand hanging by the side still couldn't stop clenching.

    The servant had already approached, and Qi Chu's eyes turned cold, and his hands hidden in the shadows were secretly accumulating strength.

    The beautiful jade should be smashed to the ground, not to mention that this woman looked at him with hostility.

    Everything was on the verge of breaking out, Qi Chu raised his eyes indifferently, his weak eyes had already become cold and frightening, and the sharp dagger had already been unsheathed.

    "Wait a minute—"

    Xu Nian suddenly raised his hand to stop.

    The dangerous light in the young man's eyes dissipated like an illusion, and he turned into a dying look again.

    Xu Nian frowned slightly, then bent down, and picked up something in the snow under his feet.

    It was a white jade pendant buried in snow, with a very special engraved imprint on the bottom.

    ——What King Yu loves most is all kinds of beautiful jade. When she asked him for help, she also gave her the ring pendant left by her grandfather.

    When Qi Chu saw the thing in her hand, he stared imperceptibly, but after only a moment, he became harmless again.

    Xu Nian walked up to him again, handed the things in front of him, and asked, "Is this yours?"

    Qi Chu hesitated for a moment, then suddenly covered the wound on his shoulder, and struggled to get up: "Thank you, miss..."

    He The eyes are pure and sincere, not as if fake.

    Xu Nian handed over the things to him, seeing the bleeding wound was still a bit uncomfortable.

    She was tortured by Qi Chu in the previous life, and she ran into him in such a situation in this life. It's hard to tell what kind of evil fate it is.

    Xu Nian asked Liantang to fetch the extra fox fur from the car, when his figure suddenly leaned closer, the light fragrance from his daughter's body flooded his face, and a trace of shock flashed across Qi Chu's face.

    His thin white fingertips were tying a beautiful knot, he lowered his head, and in front of his eyes was the top of her fluffy hair.

    ——The person who is close to him has not survived.

    You Qi also bumped into him in such a mess.

    He lowered his eyes, the dagger hidden in his sleeve was about to show its edge, Xu Nian had already fastened it, she looked up at him, and saw that his expression was gloomy, his face was not very good-looking, his eyes were lowered, he didn't know What are you thinking.

    When he saw that face that was indistinguishable from Qi Chu's again, Xu Nian would still tremble and be afraid.

    She tightened the fox fur, wrapped herself up tightly, and distanced herself slightly.

    Qi Chu also straightened his head slowly, and suddenly looked at her, and asked hesitantly, "Why save me?" At first,

    she looked at herself with no kindness in her eyes.