Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Until the door was closed again, and the room became quiet again, Qi Chu pinched the center of his eyebrows irritably, thinking that the words she made up must have affected him.

    Why does he have to worry about who that person is? If she doesn't tell the truth, she won't tell the truth. It's none of his business.

    Anyway, he was just using her to hide his whereabouts first, and he was not really her bodyguard, so it had nothing to do with him being cheated by anyone.

    Qi Chu closed his eyes, trying to make himself forget the dream just now, and the strange feeling finally eased a little.

    The sanity that was taken away by the dream is slowly returning.

    Now that Qi Yu is dead, Qi Xuan should have been thinking about that position for a long time, but now that he exists, Qi Xuan dare not show his face. If he wants to take that position, he must do everything possible to find him. Fast after division.

    But his goal has never been the crown prince.

    No matter how anxious and impatient Qi Xuan is, it is doomed to come to nothing.

    So for now, he still has to stay in Yandu for the time being. The young lady is his best means to hide his identity. Before his plan fails, she can't marry anyone.

    At least until he was ready to leave, the prey could only stay under his nose.

    So it's not entirely his business, anyone who threatens all of his plans should be removed.

    Qi Chu pushed open the door, and Xu Nian was sitting at the foot of the steps, holding his face with one hand, poking the ant nest in front of him with a stick, bored.

    Hearing the sound, she looked back at Qi Chu, sized him up for a moment, and said strangely, "I didn't expect you to get up more angry than me."

    Her annoyance was just ignoring people, but she didn't sternly push people out like him Hurry up, besides, it's still at her house.

    It seems that the poison really affects people's mind a little bit, which is weird.

    Qi Chu met her gaze, and in an instant the face that was smiling and smiling at Yan Yan in the dream seemed to appear in front of him again, and the frowns and smiles and the pitiful gaze begging him for mercy gradually overlapped with the face in front of him.

    That uncontrollable irritability reappeared.

    Qi Chu looked away, and walked down the stairs first, not to let Xu Nian stare at him like this again.

    "It's not just getting angry at getting up," he intentionally pissed her off, and said with a bland smile, "Miss also ruined a good dream for me."

    Xu Nian's eyes were a little subtle, remembering what he wanted to say today, and then Hearing what he said, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and asked Chi Chi, "Couldn't you be dreaming of some girl?"

    Qi Chu: "..."

    He stood still beside her, and Xu Nian stopped talking because he stopped talking. She didn't move the stick in his hand, the ants had already climbed up the stick, and they were about to reach his hand, but she was still guessing what dream he had.

    "It's definitely not Miss." Qi Chu was very annoyed today and wanted to end this topic.

    Xu Nian automatically ignored his words, examined his unnatural expression, and said more firmly: "You don't need to tell me, I know it's not me, isn't it a beautiful dance, with a slender waist, and a very pleasant speech? A pleasing girl?"