Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    When we got to the door, everything was quiet and there was no one, as if the sound just now was a hallucination.

    When the two returned to the house, Xu Nian only hesitated for a moment before making up his mind: "Sister, until there is no definite evidence, I believe him." What

    she thought was that if she wanted to harm her, there would be too many chances. Besides, according to his previous life, he was no threat to his family.

    Xu Sijiang looked at his younger sister's serious expression, but he didn't expect her to be so persistent, he stopped talking a few times, and said: "If you want to stay, you can stay, sister is staying in Beijing for the time being, so I don't worry about his uneasiness. "

    "What you told me about the prince last time, don't say anything for now." Xu Sijiang lowered his eyes, "We don't have any evidence now, so we can only wait until we catch him again. As for the other group of people ——"

    Xu Sijiang's eyes were deep, "the whereabouts are strange, the attack is fierce, the comer is not good, and he has not shown his feet yet."

    "A Nian, did you offend anyone in the past?" Such a deadly attack was either seeking revenge or deliberately planning.

    Just as Xu Nian was about to shake her head, the scene of Qi Chu in her previous life drugging herself appeared inexplicably in her mind. She was suspicious, could it be Qi Chu?

    Could he appear in Yandu at this time?

    But he didn't know her in this life.

    Afraid that hesitating for too long would make sister think too much, Xu Nian temporarily put aside this doubt, and said: "Sister, I have never had such a big enmity with anyone, and if I have enmity with the person behind me, that night Under such circumstances, they should have killed me without

    hesitation , instead of cutting off the rope and leaving me alone in the carriage." Kang Yi and Yan Yu survived, and there are too few clues left." At this point, Xu Sijiang looked at his sister and said, "It's strange, after that night, I haven't seen her for more than ten days. Yan Yu."

    Xu Nian thought, maybe what she said so much worked, and Yan Yu finally realized that they could never go back to the past, so she simply wanted to let go of the relationship.

    After all, when he resolutely left back then, he kept silent like this.

    Winter in Wei Dynasty always leaves very early. When we arrive in Xinyuan, the north wind disappears without a trace, and we have already seen the spring breeze.

    Early in the morning, the boy on the porch was hanging lanterns, and the servant girl polished the doors and windows brightly.

    Xu Nian was always fond of such lively times. She put down the pen for writing and waited for the ink marks on the paper to dry before letting the curtain hang up.

    "Father and mother", Xu Nian first went to say hello to his parents, and then ran to sister's courtyard to pester her to give her thrush, all the time sweet-mouthed, "Niannian's sister is the most beautiful in the world!"

    Xu Si Jiang tapped the tip of her nose, and gave her the Chinese zodiac coins that had been prepared earlier and strung with red strings, "Just remember this, right?"

    It's double!

    Xu Nian jingled in the palm of his hand, smiled and ran to his room, without Liantang's help, tied all six strings of zodiac coins to the foot of the bed.