Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Xu Nian pretended to think for a while, with puzzled eyes, "Confused, maybe Liantang sent me back?"

    Seeing that he seemed to be really listening, she changed the subject and asked: "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?"

    There was a faint gleam in her clear eyes, and her eyes were full of playfulness.

    There really wasn't any trace of a lie.

    "Is that so?" Qi Chu's voice was a little low, "I saw a back that looked very similar to Miss that night, and I thought it was Miss, so Lu Zhi thought too much."

    Xu Nian closed the last book, raised his head and looked at him , "I have always wanted to ask you a question, do you really want to stay in the Duke's Mansion?"

    "It's not for other reasons, but because I saved you, and you chose to stay in order to repay your kindness?" The

    answer is She has a good idea in her heart, but she just uses it, just like she also wants to use his power to seek a guarantee for her family in the future.

    The only thing she can be sure of is that according to her previous life, the fall of the Duke's Mansion had nothing to do with him.

    He won't be an enemy for the time being, and even as long as he can achieve the best interests, he can not only help himself get rid of Qi Chu, but also completely change the direction of his previous life, so that those bad things will never happen again.     Qi Chu's lowered eyes seemed very harmless, he just said, "Miss, you saved my life, why do I want to, as long as the miss

    is willing, that is Lu Zhi's willingness."

I took a few glances.

    She didn't have much contact with King Yu in her previous life, so she could barely know that he was a gentle and kind person. After getting along with him these few days, she found that her previous life had only touched the surface.

    Many are still invisible.

    It's all Qi Chu's fault, the previous life not only killed her, but also made her lose such a good opportunity to know King Yu.

    When Qi Chu raised his eyes, he happened to see that she didn't know what to think, and she was angry and remorseful.

    Gritting his teeth brightly.

    Inexplicably, he thought of the enemy that she hadn't named yet, but she had already confirmed that he would help him get rid of it in the future.

    What hatred? Get angry like this.

    And so determined to take human life.

    Xu Nian stood up, it was a sunny winter day, and after staying here for half a month, the outside was already full of vitality like early spring.

    On the way back, the carriage walked more briskly than when it came.

    "I'll see sister soon. I don't know if sister has been doing well in the past five years." Xu Nian was overjoyed, talking more with Liantang along the way, "We must keep her this time after the new year Let's go."

    Lian Tang also smiled: "Jun Linyi hasn't come back for five years, this time he will definitely be at home for the New Year, Miss don't have to worry."

    In the previous life, their family got together so little that she thought about it later. When I got up, I was full of regrets.

    Those lively festivals are always her loneliest days. Not only does she have to repeatedly bear the pain of the death of her loved ones, but she also has to devote herself to please Qi Chu.

After Picking Up a Mad Dog by Mistake (Rebirth)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें