Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Xiao Cheng thought he was going to die, but the blade that had already approached the blood vessel suddenly stopped, Qi Chu frowned slightly, thinking of Miss's aversion to blood.

    Besides, it's too easy to kill such a waste.

    A smile stretched out from his lips, and he dragged him to the side of the pond next to him. The little lotus that had just exposed its tip in early spring was shaken to pieces by the water, and Xiao Cheng poured a big saliva into his mouth, trying to struggle to float When he got out of the water, the severed hand couldn't exert any force at all.

    Qi Chu stood by the pool and watched him, and when he was dying, he heard footsteps beside his ears, and then reached out to fish him up again.

    When Xu Nian came, he saw him standing at the side, Xiao Cheng was hunched over, spitting water, and when he saw someone coming, he seemed to see a savior, and moved towards the frenzied crowd, shouting indistinctly: "Quick, Save me quickly, he's going to drown me..."

    Qi Chu didn't look at him from the beginning to the end, but looked at Xu Nian who was so calm in the crowd that he couldn't see emotions.

    There are many people around her, just like what Xiao Cheng said, they are a family, and only one family will stand aside.

    The boy's eyes couldn't tell whether it was indifference or indifference, even though there were so many people around, when Xiao Cheng was still accusing him of murder, his eyes were always calm and dark, so calm that even Xu Nian felt a little strange.

    With the support of several maidservants, Xiao Cheng stood up, pointed at Qi Chu with trembling fingers, "I kindly let him in and sit down, but who would have thought that he would have evil intentions, not only wanting to rape my maid Xiaoqin, but also to be raped by my maidservant Xiaoqin? After bumping into him, he still wanted to kill me."

    He suddenly raised his clothes, knelt down, and said in his usual way: "Grandfather, although you are not my real grandfather, I am also surnamed Xiao. I have called you grandfather for nearly twenty years. Today, you can do it for me." I am the master, and I can’t disregard my life and death just to favor my own granddaughter.”

    Xiaoqin glanced at Qi Chu from a distance, immediately lowered her eyes, and then cried: “I just poured water for him out of kindness, but she didn’t If I didn't show up in time, if the young master didn't show up in time, I would..."

    The following words were so crying that Xiaoqin kowtowed, "It's all the servant's fault. Everything was caused by the servant. It's good to admit it at the time. Now it's hurting the young master, and it's hard for the master and the cousin to do it." .”

    Her eyes were red, and she seemed to be speaking sincerely, as if she had really been bullied.

    "The courtyard is not a place to talk." Old General Xiao glanced at the young man who had not spoken the whole time, then turned around and said, "You all come over here, what is the cause of the matter, I will find out today, and the justice that should be given Of course there will be no less, you don’t have to cry here.” The

    old general Xiao frowned, sighed, seeing Xiao Cheng’s distressed appearance, and sent him back to tidy up.

    Before leaving, seeing that Xu Nian was still in a daze, he slowed down and hinted back, "Nian Nian, you call him too."

    "Yes, grandfather."

    Everyone went to the front hall , Xu Nian turned to leave, but noticed that Qi Chu didn't move at all.

After Picking Up a Mad Dog by Mistake (Rebirth)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara