Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The carriage of the Duke's Mansion was walking slowly on the street, and Xu Nian was full of preoccupations all the way back.

    Xu Guixin was puzzled, hesitated for a while, and said with concern: "Cousin, what else is wrong? There is a medical clinic in front, why don't we find a doctor?"

    Another medical clinic.

    Xu Nian pressed his swollen forehead, and just about to speak, the carriage that was moving smoothly stopped abruptly.

    The carriage shook violently, and the coachman yelled from outside: "Where is the beggar, you dare to bump into the carriage of Duke Teng's mansion?"

    Xu Nian frowned, opened the curtain and looked out, the coachman stopped in time, and the horseshoe barely stopped In front of Beggar, the people curled up in a ball on the ground seemed to be too frightened, trembling with their heads down.

    "What happened?" Xu Gui also looked over.

    "The beggar suddenly jumped out from the side. I didn't notice it for a while and almost ran over him, but now I still don't want to leave."

    Xu Gui glanced at the beggar who didn't dare to raise his head, and told the driver to step back and drive away. let him go.

    Xu Nian was thoughtful, why there are so many beggars in Yandu City recently, this is the second time he has encountered them.

    Subconsciously, she opened the curtain and took a look again. The beggar who was kneeling down was terrified. Hearing that he was not held accountable, she jumped up and ran to the side alley in a panic. go.

    When he was leaving, he looked back furtively, and Xu Nian happened to see his face.

    Isn't this the one who took the lead in bullying Qi Xuan that night?

    The images of that night were always uncomfortable for her.

    Xu Nian glanced at the direction in which the man disappeared, and suddenly said, "Let's follow up and have a look."

    The alley in front of the carriage could no longer pass, and the beggar was standing in it just now, with blood dripping from his drooping hands. It was almost dusk, and taking advantage of the faint light, a vague figure could still be seen lying on the ground.

    "What are you doing?" Xu Nian shouted almost instantly when he got off the car.

    And the beggar turned around when he heard the sound, subconsciously glanced at the dagger that fell at his feet, as if he had suddenly woken up, shook his head frantically in denial,

    "I didn't kill him, I didn't do anything, I didn't touch him at all... "

    He ran out like crazy, as if he was afraid that Xu Nian would arrest him and report to the police.

    The person in front of him also showed his original appearance, his pale face was as lifeless as the cold winter, the wound on his shoulder was oozing blood again, and there was a frightening bloodstain on his bare palm.

    The wound is the trace left by holding the blade and resisting.

    Xu Nian quickly pushed him, and the eyes of the unconscious person moved, but they were still heavy, and they just raised them slightly.

    It doesn't look clear.

    The lips moved, as if to say something.

    His lips were dry and pale, Xu Nian put his hand on his forehead, and it really caught fire.