Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Chi's post has been sent to Xu's, and there is absolutely no reason not to accept it.

    Xu Nian turned around and handed the post to Qi Chu, "Lu Zhi, why don't you bring me a gift on that day."

    I made it very clear last time, and Xu Nian didn't want to have any more entanglements with him.

    Qi Chumu thought deeply, but raised it innocently, "Miss isn't going, why is Lu Zhi going?"

    Seeing you staying in the mansion with nothing to do, I am anxious.

    Seeing that he didn't care, Xu Nian could only sigh, "Then you go with me when the time comes."

    Qi Chu narrowed his eyes slightly when he lowered his eyes. On that day, he naturally is going.

    After all, this most critical step cannot be missed.

    Before Xu Nian left, he remembered something again, "Do you still remember the Suyang City case I told you about last time? Tell me you don't know, then today I will tell you the reason."

    Now sister After he came back, the mansion would almost be unable to hide him, not to mention that sister was always brooding over this case.

    "Suyang fell five years ago, and there is no news about Lu Shisheng's defection since Lu Shisheng's defection, but the Yandu Lu Mansion was implicated by him and destroyed overnight."

    Qi Chu listened calmly, and said coldly, "It sounds like that. It really deserves death, isn't it?"

    Xu Nian was noncommittal to his words, but she remembered what she overheard that night, that he was investigating what happened five years ago.

    He was not as indifferent to the matter as he appeared to be.

    "Miss, do you still suspect that I have something to do with this matter?" Qi Chu looked through her, as if seeing the purgatory-like Sucheng back then, his eyes gradually narrowed, and finally turned into a biting coldness.

    But it was only for a moment, so fast that Xu Nian didn't even have time to see clearly.

    He quickly lowered his eyes, still looking so calm.

    Xu Nian felt that he was particularly stubborn in certain things, just like now, he obviously never suspected his involvement in it, but it seemed that he immediately erected spikes all over his body.

    But it doesn't matter. Tell you, I don't care.

    "I never doubted you," Xu Nian said the truth, "I just want to know more about the whole picture of the year."

    Suddenly her tone became serious, "You know that, right?" She was

    quite persuasive.

    Qi Chu raised his eyes that were always lowered, and said in a gentle and gentle tone: "Miss guessed wrong. Five years ago, Lu Zhi was worrying about his life, and he didn't know as much as Miss did.

    " There was no cowardice, and she even raised her eyes and looked directly at him boldly: "Miss has asked several times, but I still don't believe me. I don't have any evidence, but there is a fatal wound left five years ago, just one inch below my heart. Injury. Miss can come to see it by herself, or find a doctor, and she will know after an examination."

    Xu Nian was taken aback for a moment, feeling that his eyes were a bit fierce.

    She frowned, "Speak well, don't move your hands."