Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Being so close, the dangerous sense of oppression envelops him layer by layer. Xu Nian looked at him and felt that she was too naive in the past, and everything was clearly traceable.

    Those things that were ignored, that she regarded as accidental, turned out to be the truth in front of her eyes.

    What she tried to change ended up leading her astray into another path.

    She didn't know where the courage came from, so she met his gaze like this.

    Every word and every word seemed to be full of tears, and he asked him: "Do you still want to hurt me again?" The

    voice was obviously not loud, but it was full of sadness.

    Qi Chu didn't understand, what was meant by 'again. '

    The endless sadness in her eyes seemed to be gnawing at him, making him sink in and taste a bit of bitterness.

    It's so strange, obviously it wasn't sweet in the past, but now I despise bitterness instead.

    Xu Nian exhausted all her strength and begged him, "Let me go, I will definitely stay away from you in the future and never provoke you."

    If she knew it was him from the beginning, she would definitely leave without looking back.

    The lessons from the previous life were too painful. She was afraid of death, and she didn't want to be contaminated any more.

    Qi Chu sneered, "What if I don't let you go?" His eyes darkened and he said, "If I insist on entanglement, what should I do, Miss?"

    Xu Nian knew that she couldn't do anything, neither in previous lives nor now.

    But she had already accepted her fate once, and this time it was even more difficult to be willing to be at his mercy.

    She said calmly, "Then I will kill you."

    "Really?" Qi Chu said, "I will give you this chance." After

    saying that, he handed the dagger into her hand.

    Xu Nian couldn't hold her hand tightly, so he wrapped his palm around her hand.

    She resisted and struggled, not wanting to be controlled by him like a marionette, but Qi Chu took her hand firmly, and pointed the tip towards her heart.

    His eyes never left her, and the madness gradually overflowed from his eyes, seducing her, seducing her: "Come on, you don't want to kill me, or just stab me now, no matter what kind of hatred or grievance, miss will immediately You'll be free."

    Xu Nian was held tightly by his hand, and at first she refused to move, and the alluring blade was frozen there.

    Qi Chu noticed it, and suddenly exerted force on her hand, and used her hand to penetrate into her body.

    Xu Nian raised his eyes in disbelief, he couldn't stop the movement of his hands at all.

    The silver-white blade was stained with blood, and it began to turn bright red.

    But he didn't seem to feel the pain, not only did he not let go, but even the curvature of the corner of his lips became more and more rampant with the pain brought by the piercing flesh and blood.

    So the feeling, after passing through his hand, and then into her hand, became very clear, as if as long as she took the initiative a little bit, she could really realize her wish for two lifetimes immediately.